Matrix Studio 1/4 Alien Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18121758_457582377913572_7974479000138827511_o.jpg

:lecture The identities of the desklamps are strictly confidential.

Shame. Looks like the recasts of the original 1:4 bust. They should have went with a different pose to show they're not recasting it from the previous 1:4 piece.

I like the light-up base.

The one that sold for $10,000 was one of the original 5.

While this looks great, I won't be getting it.

First off, it's a recast. An unlicensed recast... doesn't that bother anyone else??
Secondly, in their recasting efforts they've failed in the egg department. That's an Alien Resurrection egg on the base and not a proper Aliens egg. Yes, the eggs are indeed different. Guess they couldn't find an Aliens egg to recast...

This does look amazing, but yea, way too big for me. I also hope to re-acquire the OG bust one day. I thought this would be licensed, so that's surprising how much they have marketed this. Fox might be busting down their door any day now. Looks like they are also doing a Scar Predator next.

I just want to know if this is theft? I'm a little interested but I don't want to get it if it is indeed theft.

I just want to know if this is theft? I'm a little interested but I don't want to get it if it is indeed theft.

Pretty sure it's the reason why some of the people have been blurred out. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this a request of the original SWS?

Pretty sure it's the reason why some of the people have been blurred out. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this a request of the original SWS?

others know the details better than I do because I'm not sure how many molds of the original existed, but in a sense, this is from a molded recast or Matrix bought a recast and made a mold from it. We'll never know most likely. I do not know who has the original molds to the OG maquette if one even still exists. Larry aka GKAsylum would more than likely know this information because I believe he may currently have or had a Queen from the original molds. It's probably impossible to distinguish the difference from the original unless you had it right in front of you. Recasted items are usually a little smaller than the original.

Back