Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh. Read this.

Added Bonus Only at SDCC!When you purchase this Hordak® figure at the show or pre-order the figure to be picked up at the show, you also get a bonus “Imp as a Treasure Chest” figure! Packed in a separate poly bag (not on the blister card with Hordak® and Imp above), this special item is available only at SDCC and will not be included with the Hordak® with Imp figure sold at MattyCollector.com after the show. CCW00_002_newsPage.jpg

it's a derpy little accessory bonus, but if you're not at SDCC, you're NOT gonna get it.

I agree, getting the figure will not be an issue, but damnit, i'm kinda a completionist now.

that accessory is kinda ghey anyway....looks like a chest accessory for a barbie doll

I agree it sucks we can't get certain things because of a show.

However, I also feel like if I spent that much money to get there I'd kind of want a little exclusive toy.

It's been this way for years :/

I do want to know what's inside the chest.

Well Scott left a clue for the January figure

"I've already seen some of his work on the 2015 line (pending sub sell in) and it is really top notch! He definately went the extra mile on the Jan figure adding clear plastic to some parts to really make the fig pop. "

From a little investigation and recent Trademark....calling it now....DYLAMUG leads off 2015

blog_what_happened_to_dylamug.jpg

Strongly doubt it... But would be an interesting figure

and why do you doubt it? Mattel made effort to extend the trademark on this character in Jan of this year...Scott wants him made...
and he is probably the only figure out there thats matches the use of "clear parts" (dylamug's light-bulbs)

I know there is not much love for the mini figures, but have the final two packs been announced? I've been out of it for a while, so hopefully this isn't a silly question.

People have been waiting so long for Filmation Hordak, its really a shame they couldn't have gone that one extra step and added a newly sculpted head. Even if its was the SDCC exclusive instead of that lame Imp chest. :(

They really should have given him a new chest and a new head but at /least/ a new head.

Mattel has already released three other versions of Hordak with the same head sculpt, he really needed a new Filmation type head more than anything.

Yeah... Not really feeling it without a new headsculpt. Quite odd that they didn't include it.

Yeah a new head would be nice but over all I have to say that I do not care about a Filmation Hordak let alone the Imp chest...and i am a completest.

Even as a kid, I always thought the gray Hordak figure was boring looking. I prefer him to be blue so it's a huge letdown that there's no Filmation head. I'll be skipping this figure. Mattel cutting corners once again. What a lame attempt at a SDCC exclusive.

Use Kevin Kosse's Hordak head then ;)

View attachment 107500

You can contact him via his Facebook page.

He seems to do good work, but that looks a little rough to me...

Honestly, while I would have liked a Filmation Hordak, I don't want it enough to track down a SDCC exclusive (I would want the chest-Imp), then get a third party headsculpt to boot. I do kind of want Imp, though... I guess I'll check eBay after the con but I'm not paying crazy prices for this. I stopped being a completist a while ago. :)

Back