Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still not seeing the funny aspect here. Unless you are simply just happy that MOTU fans are unhappy?

That's cool man, but I'm not sure where I said I wish "us" classics fans be unhappy. I'm saying that I wish Mattel did a better design job so we didn't get obese looking figures because they can't seem to design armor to contour to the body. Then maybe we would be more happy to keep the less wanted figures. Instead they just pack in a head or sword with those figures.

shot was mirrored...here it is flipped...alot of folks are upset by this figure

ibmk79DpiX9Vup.jpg

I for one don't mind Hordak being the SDCC figure. I like it but if for some reason I don't have the funds or he sells out I can live without him since I have the original. I would rather have him be the SDCC exclusive than in the sub.

Took some shots of Blade last night. Really great figure - my only nitpick is the lack of paint on the swords as others have mentioned.

14067766931_3a8449ee1d_c.jpg

13884333767_5736bfb7dc_c.jpg

14071426904_f6c828caff_c.jpg

13884366107_805bebc797_c.jpg

14091036503_f9fa68b9d4_c.jpg

13884390158_6e86311c27_c.jpg

Awesome pics Zerogouki!

Was probably gonna be skipping Filmation Hordak anyway but gutted about NA Skeletor :( I've already snubbed Blade, Hydron and Goatman this year because of the armour issue but NA Skeletor is just integral to my NA shelf so I cant skip it.

Seems like Rueben has left MOTUC and his last figure was NA Skelly... Even with the new pics, it still looks pretty bad...

Rueben- "I'll show them!" (and Mattel for letting me go).. "I'll make my last MOTU Classic figure look like crap" :lol

So far I may end up getting the SDCC DC and Motu exclusives. I'd love to have Doomsday and Hordak looks great.

Nice. LOVE the middle finger matty is giving to those of us who don't get to go the SDCC. yeah, it's a dopey imp as chest accessory, but, you know, how about subscribers?

There always seems to be plenty of SDCC Ex figures after the event on Matty so I will pick mine up that way in the likely event that I am not attending this year,

I've never attended SDCC, and I've not had any trouble in the past with matty getting their exclusives.

Back