Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpgimage.jpg

I like the mini figures. I think they look great with the icon heroes castle grayskull. Can't wait for snake mountain.

Featherdserpent,why do you have to tempt me? the mini's do look good with that set

lol, sorry. just had to share it...I originally liked the bigger size of the mini heman and skeletor set, but the smaller size just looks so much better with the icon castle. I'm going to make a nice setup with the castle and snake mountain and all the mini figs... :)

The expansion pack is so crazy tempting, but I'm already mostly out of room for things.

Well, that's pretty lame if it's indeed the SDCC Ex... they usually have more resources for the Ex, and this one could easily be just a sub variation...
Oh Matty...

Between this and how the f'ed up NA Skelly... it's getting easier not to sub ever again...

hofilm3.jpg

Well, at least I have a reason to get NA Skelly now - that BA Terminator-style Faker head is pretty cool!

Filmation Hordak seems more like a sub figure than an SDCC exclusive. I just can't get excited about him considering it's a 90% repaint with minimal new tooling. I was at least hoping for a new head sculpt on him to bring out the Filmation look more, but I guess this is what happens when figures go through the "classicizer".

Filmation Hordak seems more like a sub figure than an SDCC exclusive. I just can't get excited about him considering it's a 90% repaint with minimal new tooling. I was at least hoping for a new head sculpt on him to bring out the Filmation look more, but I guess this is what happens when figures go through the "classicizer".

It's the SDCC item...those photos are a production sample.that means its ready to go and SDCC is coming up real soon.It makes sense considering its POP's 30th anniversary

otherwise it would be the $35 holiday item which is rumored to possibly be Mermista

Back