Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to all of the conspiracy theorists it was Toyguru that did all of those actions. People on Facebook and other forums are saying that Toyguru wants that first Grayskull for himself and he stole all of the parts. Also, they stated he was on the grassy knoll :wink1:

He was responsible for the skull on the elevator going missing. We all saw him on video put it on a Skeletor.

How do we not know Toyguru wasn't responsible for any of this? He did create one of the most hated characters in MOTU history! We should beware the guru of toys! BEWARE!!! :panic: :gah:

On a more serious note, CASTLE GRAYSKULL next week!!! WOOT!! :blissy

Oh yeah!

asebamu5.jpg

I haven't gotten an Email from Matty yet about the castle. My order page still says ships after 12/11/13. I'm cool with that, as I've pre-ordered an Xbox One, which is due out next week. Waiting until December to pay for the castle would really help me out.

Sigh. If only I had the space. Had to settle for the Icon Heroes Grayskull. At least I know there's a Snake Mountain coming to go along with it.

So glad I decided to get Mantenna and three more of the Horde gang to join Hordak! They just look frickin SENSATIONAL together!!!

Also got the royal family so to speak. Not as kool as the Horde gang, but definitely glad to finally get Cringer, Queen Marlena, and the alter-egos.

Did anybody get charged for Castle Grayskull yet? I haven't seen it hit my bank account yet. I haven't seen the charge for this months figures hit my account either, but I did receive a shipping notice a few days ago.

Did anybody get charged for Castle Grayskull yet? I haven't seen it hit my bank account yet. I haven't seen the charge for this months figures hit my account either, but I did receive a shipping notice a few days ago.

suppose to happen tommorrow based on 1st come,1st served...supposedly

Castle Grayskull Shipping Soon!
If you pre-ordered a Castle Grayskull, you’re going to want to start clearing out some shelf space, like a LOT of shelf space because this baby's huge! We got our first production shipment in and we’re conducting test shipments now to ensure they arrive at your doorstep in the best condition possible. It’s also time to get your credit card ready to be charged.

The Castles will ship out sometime between 11/22 and 1/15, and your card will be charged when your order ships. Please note that there’s no guarantee they’ll ship in the same order that orders were placed. Customer Service doesn’t have a shipping schedule, so we’d appreciate if you don’t call them asking when yours will ship because they won’t know. If you don’t get a shipping confirmation by 1/15, then definitely do call then. And if you’re at all concerned about your credit card information or address not being correct, then you’ll want to call 800-GO-MATTY right away.

For those of you who didn’t place a pre-order, we’ll have a very small number available during our December Early Access sale on 12/12 at 8 a.m. PT. If there are any still left after Early Access, they’ll be available at our All Access sale on 12/16 at 9 a.m. PT. During both Early Access and All Access, the price is $300 each, there’s a two Castle per person limit, and the collection checklist isn’t included.

--Matty

Back