Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even saying that, I do still look at that first year of MOTUC figures and they were never as high quality as that first year(or two?) again. Like comparing original Hordak to all the rest of the Horde he just has more paint that's better applied.

I mean the current stuff is still great and much better than anything mass market but there is a noticeable difference, at least with the figures I have.

Even saying that, I do still look at that first year of MOTUC figures and they were never as high quality as that first year(or two?) again. Like comparing original Hordak to all the rest of the Horde he just has more paint that's better applied.

I mean the current stuff is still great and much better than anything mass market but there is a noticeable difference, at least with the figures I have.

The very very first lot had some issues with hair peices not being on right and loose ankles and messy paint. But after that yeah, i think they were really top notch and I think it's been very up and down since.

I will say this though, this latest batch of Masters are all very well made in terms of paint apps etc. Mantenna is just awesome I think!

except for Mantenna's revealed Blackstic behind his neck

Some people at the .org are complaining about Mantenna having black plastic in the neck…
To me he's easily in my top 5! :rock!

definitely a top figure...

the Org complaints are legit IMO....especially when paint flakes away

you only notice it if you pull off his head.

not true...have you seen the pics? some folks posted pics with the blackstic exposed going much further down from where the head covers it up.While it's not noticable for some,it's worse for others.

My Mantenna arrived yesterday and I had a quick check, the neck is fine but there is a black smear on the right side of the back about 1cm long. I'm really happy with it otherwise and I never display the back anyway!

Yeah the black issues on mine are just under the head and not visible unless you move the head. Though if mine continues to have issues I'll just strip the paint and repaint it myself but I realize that's not an option for most people.

Some people at the .org are complaining about Mantenna having black plastic in the neck…
To me he's easily in my top 5! :rock!

It seems most people who check DO have this issue. :( But he is a great figure despite the problem.

I could be wrong but I believe all the paint scraping on mine was after I opened it. The first thing I did was take it apart to look for that and had no issues. Later when I took the head back off to do some repainting of the chest (added a clear coat to the orange section) there was red scraped off from moving the head around.

Weird. Well, in related news, my lost package from Matty arrived. So, free horde troopers!

This also means I have an extra weapons pack. Anyone need one? Be willing to sell it off or trade.

Back