Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So,
I had ordered 2 CG one when it first went on pre-order, and another one when it went up for sale again for a friend.
I assumed mine would get processed first… turns out, my friend's was… so that's why it was more expensive.
:lol

Now, for the ironic part of all this, mine was put on hold because the card I ordered it with wasn't my Primary card… WTF?
It still is on file… seriously… DR is a joke!! :gah:

So I had to call them to sort it out, and they will cancel the order to add a new one… this makes me quite uneasy…

"We are writing you to let you know that your pre-order for the Castle Grayskull playset did not successfully process, and we have had to put your castle on hold. "

No idea what that's about. My card is fine and the same one I always use.

Jesus Christ! :(

What is it with America and it's IT seriously?
Veteran's payments not going out, Healthcare site issues and of course the always unreliable Digital River....which I have since dubbed Digital Puddle.

No, it COULD be, but I don't think it is. for one, the reception SOUNDS like a web-call, or a LONG DISTANCE call. it's allways very quiet, a little echoy, and sounds like the representitive is whispering.

Additionaly, The accents of the guys and gals on the phones are all over the place. If you watch big bang theory, MOST of the people i get when i call sound like Rajesh Koothrappali. Sometimes I've got to ask for a different person, becuase of the combination of the quiet nature of the phone, and the strong accent makes them unintelligable.

I've also gotten some other accents I cannot place, but they are equaly thick as well.

Though, it COULD just be good old american Can't do attitude and incompetance. I'm not some flag-wearing patriot who's drunk the tea and believes this nation can do no wrong. I know we've got our fair share of stupid, and a whole lot of kooks. Especily in positins of athority, who then hire other kooks. OWMIS ruins just about everything.

After all, this IS the same company who put MY address on BOTH the to, and from parts of the package for my Horde troopers, and thus ended up having to ship me another one, as the first one got lost in the mail for over a month.

Though, when it was found, and marked "return to sender" as they had already shipped me a replacement one... it came to me anyways... so... Free horde troopers :lol

It really is quite puzzling as to how the can mess up so easily like this.
It's like they look for ways to mess up. It's a system!!
How in the name of arse do you have system that doesn't keep data where it should?!

They messed up my Castle order as well, I'm waiting on hold now....

My card hasn't changed in years, no idea what their major malfunction is.

Got the didn't process email. My card hasn't changed and there is plenty of money there. I guess I'll call them tomorrow. :(

EDIT: I'm on the phone with them now. They charged the wrong card! NOw they want to cancel my Castle and place a new order!

EDIT: I'm talking to a supervisor now. He has no idea what they will charge me for shipping. It will take 4 business days for the reinstatement request. Then they aren't shipping any Castles until mid-December. If I'm over-charge I am not allowed to request a refund until after it ships 3 or 4 weeks from now. The call was about 50 minutes. I spoke to "Eric" or "Red." He explained that "Red" was his initial!?!?!? He will "request" that I am charged the original shipping rate and that the poster be included. I'd call them a crap company, but I hate to insult crap by comparing them to Digital River/ Matty.

Last edited:
Got the didn't process email. My card hasn't changed and there is plenty of money there. I guess I'll call them tomorrow. :(

EDIT: I'm on the phone with them now. They charged the wrong card! NOw they want to cancel my Castle and place a new order!

all those cancellations going on right now probably go to the back of the line

I was told that NO Castles will ship until mid-December.

Not true...The Email I got,Grayskull starts shipping on Friday 11/22

Digital River just reads off the original order date of 12/11 and tells you that because that is what is says on their computer screen

Scott even confirmed they are test boxing up the castles and getting them ready to go out

Back