Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pending charge on my credit card for Grayskull. It just showed up this afternoon, so they are starting to process orders.

Finally got charged!!!
Wohooo!!! :rock!

Holy ****… how much was it for shipping for you guys?
I mean, I ordered the Castle at the $250.00 price, plus taxes that would be about an extra $20.00-$25.00 I got charged $324.00… WTF??? $50.00 for shipping within California? :mad:

Finally got charged!!!

I mean, I ordered the Castle at the $250.00 price, plus taxes that would be about an extra $20.00-$25.00 I got charged $324.00… WTF??? $50.00 for shipping within California? :mad:

well you're obligated to pay warehouse Fees,plus don't forget that Digital River gets a fee to pack a piece of paper in the shipping box to protect your expensive merchandise

Finally got charged!!!

Don't they just charge the price they gave you on the original order? Mine came out to $294.73 for New York. I haven't received my shipping notice yet.

I like this

Each Castle ships individually. At Mattel's expense we bought custom boxes To help ensure the castles ship as mint as possible bit those boxes only fit one castle each

Are you sure you didn't order the Castle the second time around when it was $275? It looks like that is what they charged you

$275 - castle
$25 - shipping
$24 - tax
$324

Are you sure you didn't order the Castle the second time around when it was $275? It looks like that is what they charged you

$275 - castle
$25 - shipping
$24 - tax
$324

Nope
I ordered the first day it was available when they did the whole overcharge on shipping and they had to cancel and give us new order numbers with the correct shipping… I'll wait 'til my Castle is at home to call them… don't want them to "accidentally" cancel my order…
Freaking DR… seriously… :gah:

Here's my first one:

Order Date: October 16, 2012
Product Name Qty Ordered Amount Discount
Castle Grayskull® 1 $250.00

SubTotal: $250.00
Shipping & Handling: $56.45
Tax: $23.75
Total: $330.20

And this is the revised one…

Order Date: November 5, 2012

Product Name Qty Ordered Amount Discount
Castle Grayskull® 1 $250.00

SubTotal: $250.00
Shipping & Handling: $20.70
Tax: $20.98
Total: $291.68

Old Skool yo!
eze2yhad.jpg

A little off topic but I really love my P2 mask from tayler. I also have his Beast mask[/URL] and want to get the Serpent ones at some point.

Oh dude, it makes the whole figure just pop with that new mask I think. The pic above show my very first costumes. I don't normally like costumes but when they are as professionally done as these are, it's hard to pass up.

Back