Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waiting for tomorrow to get the weapons pack. I want shipping combined with my whored troopers.

Yep. Me too. I want the weapons pack, a second set of Troopers, and maybe a second Mantenna. So, I wait. I'm not paying double shipping, not THIS month! (Technically triple shipping after my subs...)

Hey guys, what are the most notable weapons included with the Weapons Pack? I see the picture of all the accessories on Matty's site but could someone enlighten me as to what the most significant ones are?

Like which ones match up with which classic figures and so forth.

Well, looks like I didn't need to get the Weapons Pack or Black Mask through EA today, as its after 6pm and they're still available. I could've just got them tomorrow with everything else and saved $10. Oh well.

Well, looks like I didn't need to get the Weapons Pack or Black Mask through EA today, as its after 6pm and they're still available. I could've just got them tomorrow with everything else and saved $10. Oh well.

It's a shame Matty scams us and chooses not to combine the orders.... ( and pretends to sell out to create false demand)

:(

7 minutes and out for the Horde Troopers? That's it right? Just ebay for those of us that missed out?

I am sure it was a combination of both Scalping and Fans wanting Armies of these.....I hope we get Skeleton Warriors to buy a bunch of those too

The shipping charge from DR is ridiculous, especially since I live here in southern California! I'm paying $9.90 shipping, adding my total to $40.22, for 1 Mantenna figure.

and just think,prices are going up again for 2015

both figure price and shipping costs

Yeah the shipping cost remains one of my biggest complaints. I have had large 10+ lb. boxes shipped from California faster and cheaper. I'm paying $10 for shipping of a small box that takes two weeks to get to me. That's nuts.

Back