Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen Angella :monkey4

It doesnt matter how great the figure might look I just dont care for the POP aesthetic. I'll be selling this one on straight away.

I liked Swiftwind and picked up the 2 She Ra figures to make a Filmation look but thats as far as it goes for me.

Since Mattel didn't include one with the Castle, I've sculpted a manhole to fill the Wind Raider/Jet Sled hole.

10qi4o8.jpg

It was designed to fit into the same hole as found in the base of the Windraider stand, which is the same plug as found on the castle.
If for some reason it doesn't fit in the castle, I'll send replacements for free.

Last edited:
It was designed to fit into the same hole as found in the base of the Windraider stand, which is the same plug as found on the castle.
If for some reason it doesn't fit in the castle, I'll send replacements for free.

Ah! That makes sense! :) :goodpost:

How much with shipping here in the states.

because they are not part of early access :thwak

no subscription items are...and they never have been

Ah never mind ignore my previous comment then. I have never subscribed so I have no idea how any of that works. Still worried though about tomorrow.

Back