Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a spare Kobra Khan and Sorceress (MIMB) for sale at reasonable prices? Sorry I would've started a WTB thread but considering the product I figured this thread would be more effective.

Lmk and thanks :)

Hey dude!!
Good luck with this! I don't have extras :( and Sorceress might be a little hard to come by... but I hope you find some here! :rock!

So,
I'll discuss this here, since it's "taboo" over at the .org...
I got this letter from the Power and Honor Foundation:

Thank you again for your support of The Power and The Honor Foundation.
We regretfully announce that The Power and The Honor Foundation will not be attending this year's Power-Con/ThunderCon convention. We had an amazing time last year, were able to share some incredible artwork, and more importantly, were able to meet and talk to other fans.

Unfortunately, we have been informed by the promoter of Power-Con that The Power and The Honor Foundation cannot be an exhibitor at this year's convention. The Foundation would still like to thank everyone for their support and contributions during our first year, and would still very much like to interact and share with other He-Man and She-Ra fans.

Therefore, we are pleased to announce the first annual Friends of The Power and The Honor Foundation Reception. The reception will be held on Saturday September 22, 2012 starting at 5:30pm in the Jasmines Room at the Torrance Marriott South Bay, 3635 Fashion Way, Torrance, California 90503. We have the room until 1:00am so be prepared to relax, eat, and enjoy some time with friends.
As many of last year’s Power-Con attendees chose to either eat at the hotel’s bar or venture outside the hotel for dinner, we thought it would be nice to have a friendly on-site reception that allowed people to remain at the event hotel.

The Foundation will be giving FREE space to collectors to display art, toys, and merchandise in the room. Expect some great He-Man AND She-Ra artwork showcased for your enjoyment, including art from the personal collections of Mark Taylor, Josh Van Pelt, Emiliano Santalucia, James Eatock, James Sawyer, Mike Zolotrow and Lee Clevenger. Contact us if you have something in your collection that you would like to display!

Thank you again,
The Power and The Honor Foundation

All this backstage drama is really getting out of hand...
It's adding a sad note to the PowerCon... and even though I get both Emiliano's and Val's POV on this, they should really address this because it is already affecting the community...
ugh...

:dunno

I got that letter too....what the big deal???? Did Mattel not like the fact that they produced a better book than them? I was expecting a new book this year too or something

What, wha? Emiliano and Val are feuding? Looks like I've got some Googling to do.

Geez, I step away from He-Man.Org for 8 or 9 years (*cough cough*) and everything falls apart.
skelGrin.gif

Yeah it's pretty much because of Val. It's a real ****** move to block the entire organization from being exhibitors because of one person. That's grade school stuff.

sometimes I think there are quite the Ego's going around among the He-man.org community...

Yeah it's pretty much because of Val. It's a real ****** move to block the entire organization from being exhibitors because of one person. That's grade school stuff.

I've always thought that Val had a big ego/power-trip going on. I've met Emiliano. Heck, I had to give him a ride to the org get together at Chicago Con. He was the nicest guy. Val on the other hand, well, eh. He was alright, but I can really see where Emilano is coming from. I wish he as in charge of the org.

Power & Honor were welcome to come, and personally I wish they would have. Loved the first catalog. They chose not too without Emiliano. So, the situation isn't QUITE what they are presenting.

Does anyone know where I can find a flight stand for Buzz Off and Stratos? Thanks.

Mattel made some flight stands and they are available again now (they came out a couple years ago) but they were't that great. Also, apparently even though you get three stands you only get ONE clip in the entire box that's big enough for a MOTU figure! They used to not be like that. So I'd not recommend it.

Mattel made some flight stands and they are available again now (they came out a couple years ago) but they were't that great. Also, apparently even though you get three stands you only get ONE clip in the entire box that's big enough for a MOTU figure! They used to not be like that. So I'd not recommend it.

Actually I just bought and received 2 boxes of flight stands. I think they are pretty good. Each box comes with 3 stands and EACH stand comes with 3 different sized clips, so there IS a motu sized clip for each stand!! I had heard the same thing you said after I had ordered them and was worried about that, but was glad to see the 3 motu sized clips...

Actually I just bought and received 2 boxes of flight stands. I think they are pretty good. Each box comes with 3 stands and EACH stand comes with 3 different sized clips, so there IS a motu sized clip for each stand!! I had heard the same thing you said after I had ordered them and was worried about that, but was glad to see the 3 motu sized clips...

Oh, that's cool! :) Well maybe I'll have to get a box next time I order from Matty then. I guess the other thing was just a mistake for that one person.

Imagine if the movie designs looked like that...but we all know they wont!!

He-man,Skeletor,Teela,Man at arms,Beast Man,Stratos,Trap Jaw look like they stepped right out of the cartoon but in movie style

Imagine if the movie designs looked like that...but we all know they wont!!

He-man,Skeletor,Teela,Man at arms,Beast Man,Stratos,Trap Jaw look like they stepped right out of the cartoon but in movie style

Speaking of the movie I was dream casting the film the other day and this is what I came up with

He-Man/Prince Adam -Chris Hemsworth (This seems to be a pretty popular choice, hope they actually go for him)

Man at Arms - Liam Neesan

Ram Man - Ray Winstone

Orko - CGI voiced by Gabe Kouth

Teela - Kate Beckinsale

Zodak - Dijimon Honsou

She-Ra - Jennifer Lawrence

King Randor - Sean Bean

Queen Marlena - Diane Lane

Fisto - Gerard Butler

Moss Man - CGI Voiced by Idris Elba

Stratos - Nicolas Hoult

Buzz Off - Benedict Cumberbatch

Keldor/Skeletor - Ralph Fiennes or Gary Oldman

Beast Man - Ron Pearlman

Mer Man - Doug Jones

Trap Jaw - Vinnie Jones

Evil Lyn - Monica Bellucci

Tri-Clops - Adrian Brody or Crispin Glover

King Hsss - Jason Isaacs

Hordak - Hugo Weaving

He looks great on that buck! Now they need to make the Warlord with that body. :)

Back