Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an official toy, which is why it's available from BBTS.

But it does look quite a lot like this custom from Master English:
DSCF0982-e1319628209779.jpg

It's an official toy, which is why it's available from BBTS.

But it does look quite a lot like this custom from Master English:
DSCF0982-e1319628209779.jpg

i like the head on yours way better . the actual head looks err too big for the Motu line

This Batman figure makes me wonder what other characters they will do in this style for that line. Interesting to say the least.

Vehicles are certainly not off the table! :)

There is one item in 2012 that is $60. Which may or may not be a vehicle but I have hopes it will be.

We had ToyGuru on the Podcast today!

There is one item in 2012 that is $60. Which may or may not be a vehicle but I have hopes it will be.

Good to know. Hopefully its either a vehicle, or Stridor. Anything else would be a disappointment.

So then why does toyguru keep telling people on the matty QNA that because the Wind Raider didn't sell well,they cannot justify making any more vehicles...so which is the truth Toyguru???

Just like he said if you subscribe to 2013,we promise 2014 will be heavy hitter packed,BUT all of a sudden there is a good chance we may only get 6 figures in 2014 and we won't get to that many of them.

Really getting tired of the Doublespeak and corporate lies,its getting really old.

and Vehicles? I'll believe when I see it!

So then why does toyguru keep telling people on the matty QNA that because the Wind Raider didn't sell well,they cannot justify making any more vehicles...so which is the truth Toyguru???

Just like he said if you subscribe to 2013,we promise 2014 will be heavy hitter packed,BUT all of a sudden there is a good chance we may only get 6 figures in 2014 and we won't get to that many of them.

Really getting tired of the Doublespeak and corporate lies,its getting really old.

and Vehicles? I'll believe when I see it!

I foresee a lot of people being mad about 2014 not potentially living up to what Toyguru sold us! A lot of people subbed in 2013 to not only save the line, but to also guarantee that 2014 would be for the most part an exclamation point to our collections. I think Mattel should in good faith give us what they sold us, especially because the majority of the issues with the line that led to a decrease in subs was their fault. :mad: And as a final side note, how can you tell us that 2013 will have a special surprise (due to reaching 135%), but 2014 may not have at least 12 slots? I guess this is what we get for doing all the heavy lifting to keep the line alive. Makes no sense at all.

^^^ Yeah, I'm not all that into surprises right now either. Just give us what we expect. Nothing more and nothing less.

Since we hit 135%, shouldn't Matty lower the price of each figure by a couple $$$. Toyguru did say that they may have to increase prices due to reduced production. How about Matty lower prices, because of increased production?! :lecture

I foresee a lot of people being mad about 2014 not potentially living up to what Toyguru sold us! A lot of people subbed in 2013 to not only save the line, but to also guarantee that 2014 would be for the most part an exclamation point to our collections. I think Mattel should in good faith give us what they sold us, especially because the majority of the issues with the line that led to a decrease in subs was their fault. :mad: And as a final side note, how can you tell us that 2013 will have a special surprise (due to reaching 135%), but 2014 may not have at least 12 slots? I guess this is what we get for doing all the heavy lifting to keep the line alive. Makes no sense at all.

:exactly:

and these last past two weeks,nothing Toyguru has said made any sense at all or He just continually contradicts himself over and over.

5 or more people asked about vehicles,Toyguru shot them down saying he can't justify more vehicles to management because they need to sell more Wind Raider's or its not selling well..

Then he tells Eamon on roast gooble that vehicles are not off the table! Whatever Toyguru! Mr doublespeak!

I am glad we are getting 2013 because of Jitsu,Ram Man and Two-bad (which will finish 1982-1985,with the two exceptions of Mantenna and Modulok) after 2013,I may just not care and join the cherry pickers for sure

I'm intrigued to see what TG says about all of this on Roast Gooble Dinner. I find it all a bit confusing too, other than I think the brutal truth is that Mattel management really set a lot of this... and if he can't make his case we'll end up with a smaller run.

To be honest, at this point I officially give up worrying about 2014. LOL. The truth is I'm just going to take things as they come. Any talk of the future seems so subject to change as to be meaningless.

Since we hit 135%, shouldn't Matty lower the price of each figure by a couple $$$. Toyguru did say that they may have to increase prices due to reduced production. How about Matty lower prices, because of increased production?! :lecture

yea cept that 135% was the min. at $25 each so at $20 each the % would be different maybe 100% still but idk. i get stuff of the stuff hes saying about the cost but u forget like the goddess figure they had to refund the money or something like that which is ofc an unknown factor (which means it could happen again , hope not though)

And there I was thinking that what I said would be considered good news.

I must've forgotten where I was.

its good news IF true..

but with Scott's continual doublespeak,saying one thing and then saying another...what do you expect?

How come Mattel didnt just focus on MOTU first and get all those out and then bring POP and NA, 200X into the mix or have their on separate subs? i still dont understand that.

I think the thought was that the excitement for vintage MOTU would bolster the others.

How come Mattel didnt just focus on MOTU first and get all those out and then bring POP and NA, 200X into the mix or have their on separate subs? i still dont understand that.

Becuase they would sell more figures if all factions are in one line.
Neither New Adventures not Princess of Power are big enough to justify their own unique line.

This way they can cater to the broader spectrum of fans.

Back