Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Betcha mosty of the votes came from Germany!
They loved that guy and they can organise. Just sayin! ;) :D

I doubt it! USA buyers are likely the majority buying Classics...that said, I voted Geldor 4 times and I am USA ;)...I voted for what was cooler..and I would of picked your Power Demon second :)

Toyguru

I can't wait to share some awesome surprises at NYTF in Feb. Hitting above the min just green lit another program that will help ensure we get to a lot of fan requests!

More Vehicles and Castle Grayskull

my guess is they will start offering their (program) pre-orders for the Vehicles and Playset

Last edited:
I really just need to avoid reading stuff that Mattel puts out but it's hard to do that and also keep informed about what's coming out and discuss the toys with other people.

Toyguru

I can't wait to share some awesome surprises at NYTF in Feb. Hitting above the min just green lit another program that will help ensure we get to a lot of fan requests!

More Vehicles and Castle Grayskull

my guess is they will start offering their (program) pre-orders for the Vehicles and Playset

I hope you are right...I would love to see some more vehicles and Castle Grayskull!!!!

Anyone else have multiple charges coming through from DRI? Had one for $64.08 yesterday (which is the charge for the subscription), today it looks like it's being credited back to me but another charge of $27.06 is now pending. Any ideas or should I call and scream at them?

I noticed the reprint of the "Unofficial Guide Cartoon Guide to He-Man" is available again. Can anybody who has the book give their opinion if they'd recommend it or not?

dedguy being tonnes of fun as always there!

I doubt it! USA buyers are likely the majority buying Classics...that said, I voted Geldor 4 times and I am USA ;)...I voted for what was cooler..and I would of picked your Power Demon second :)

Well I know Germany alone accounts for 25% of sales which is no small number and flippen love Geldor.

I noticed the reprint of the "Unofficial Guide Cartoon Guide to He-Man" is available again. Can anybody who has the book give their opinion if they'd recommend it or not?

If you are a fan of the Cartoon it is a must.
But it really is for the die hard toon fan.

Hmmm... I'm not super-excited about Geldor but I'll take him. I would have voted for Mask of Power Demon but I want a two pack. I wasn't really that excited about any of them as presented. I voted for Illumina, because I think she looks cool... but the repaint of Teela made it really less exciting.

Someone mentioned talking to Cornboy and he said they were considering releasing the sky sled on it's own to test waters and then releasing the back of the Battle Ram later. I'd love that, as I want multiple sky sleds!

eh! a seperate sky sled? just sell it as one....I don't see why they can't do the Battle Ram at all

Toyguru,just shot down Vehicles because the Wind Raider did not sell well

We would love to do another full vehicle but with 2013 sales just a smidge over the BARE MINIMUM and the Windraider sales where they are, it makes it a lot harder to go to management and ask for these type of resoruces.

We really needed the WR to perform better to justify more vehicles. We can only make toys if their is an audience to buy them.

So my guess now is their new program will be a Filmation sub to get those fan demanded characters out as they wrap up the line in 2014 or those mini-masters

Grayskull will never happen unless in a Movie Year,so the movie better get moving

I blame the Germans for that one.

I wanted Masks of Power Demons and not some random generic looking dude with a mohawk!

funny-Sideshow-Bob-Simpsons.jpg

Damn. I completely forgot to sign up for my sub yesterday. That's what I get for procrastinating. I hope I get another shot to sign up.

Forget Vehicles-

Alas, a vehicle takes way more work and with WR sales being so low we just can't get the resources to do another, even as a presale

looks like figures from here on out

Back