Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought people voted for the Man-E-Faces' skin tone they showed on NYTF (light yellow).
In the latest pictures it looks like the used the Cross-Sell skin tone (flesh-toned skin).
Not that I complain - I actually voted for the Cross-Sell version :D
So I'm quite happy with what I'm seeing.

Does anyone know why they decided to not use the yellow skin tone people voted for?

As much as I love the heman classics I really tried to stay away, but damn these figures just look so good. Now Khev mentions Leech and that dude is awesome really might have to start picking these guys up now.

When do Hurricane Hordak and Leech go on sale?
september i think. but i'm not 100% sure.

the current schedule i have is:

Catra - May

Faceless One And Blond Teela - June

Clawful - July

Man-E-Face and Megator - August

so i'm guessing hordak and leech will be september's figures.

- Sent Via Morse Code Telegraph-

Yeah I ended up buying Kuzehs extra Skeletor so that will be my first, but Id like hordak, leech and clawful for sure. I also might have to hunt down a merman.

Who is everyone hoping to see at SDCC?

I'm hoping for Frosta, She Ra 2.0 and Sorceress.

I'm really hoping to see Swift Wind. I have no plans on getting one but it will be cool to see. I might consider Storm (the Panthor to Swift Wind's Battle Cat) for Catra but I'm more interested in Clawdeen as a potential steed for her.

hoping/expecting Fisto,Spikor,Ram Man...Glimmer or Frosta,Flipshot,Evil Seed,Evil Lyn 200x,NA He-man,Geldor or Lodar,Granymir the Dragon,Swiftwind (last 2011 beast)

Edit: forgot the vehicle.....Wind Raider

Last edited:
Well we know what the releases for 2011 are right? I wouldn't expect to anything not on that list but who knows.

I personally want in order from most to least wanted:

Clawdeen
Mosquitor
Mantisaur
Horder Trooper (x2)
Tung Lashor
Mantenna
Shadow Weaver
Cat Catra
Rattlor

… and maybe Modulok and Dragstor but they're low on my list.

Back