Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danke, can't wait for Catra and perhaps more importantly Leech. Kinda torn between Mosquitor and a Horde Trooper on which Horde guy I want most next.

A Canon XSI with a 50mm 1.8/ƒ lens. For closeups like that paw and the face shots I use extension tubes. In those photos a 12mm tube.

its not about the open hand or her not being able to hold two weapons...its the plastic used (one hand hard,one hand soft) and Pixel Dan said the hand was miscolored against the skin tone...I am glad you like paying $30 for inferior 'in hand' product vs actual prototype...I like the figure as much as the She-ra figure...but the hand sucks! and their 'safety excuse' is exactly that..an excuse! because every MOTU figure we have gotten so far should have been treated the same way...Right?? yep! Why cant we have a month without some flaw involved almost every time when we pay premium prices for action figures...

alexjonesexperience.jpg

birther-sign2.jpg

They're toys. Stop putting in calls to Jesse Ventura.

They're toys. Stop putting in calls to Jesse Ventura.

are you done making fun? I think the complaint is fair and legit

and I know they're toys...but they are not FREE either....I am glad some of you enjoy bending over and taking it right up the arse and take ANYTHING that are handed to them....

Last edited:
Let's forget the homophobic joke you just made. My son is Autistic and we just enjoyed him winning two medals in the local special Olympics, with other mentally handicapped people. Or "retards" as people like you would call them. This is about toys it's not that serious. You can have your opinions dude, it's a legal right. But watch it with saying stuff like that. I don't think anyone called you a name, or used degrading metaphors let's keep it an intelligent conversation, if you can.

Edit: I saw you took that word out, but you still said it and it shows something about your character.

Let's forget the homophobic joke you just made. My son is Autistic and we just enjoyed him winning two medals in the local special Olympics, with other mentally handicapped people. Or "retards" as people like you would call them. This is about toys it's not that serious. You can have your opinions dude, it's a legal right. But watch it with saying stuff like that. I don't think anyone called you a name, or used degrading metaphors let's keep it an intelligent conversation, if you can.

Edit: I saw you took that word out, but you still said it and it shows something about your character.

Hmm so you posted a make fun of photo and so did the other guy! (of the same type of thing in regards to conspiracy theories).So its ok to make jokes about me right? When all I did was voice my opinion about how Mattel is handling the Catra figure.So thats the best you guys can do in regards to defending a corporation by attacking me right because of politcal views etc?....you know darn well what you meant by posting conspiracy type photos...like I said,is that the best you can do? it sure is getting old

No one called you a name we made a comment that you are too damned stubborn to accept that you may have been wrong about Mattel's reason behind the Hand. Yes jokes were made but no one insulted you. You threw out names and insults YOU MADE A HOMOPHOBIC COMMENT dude. Along with the "r" word. Yes WE all know you have an opinion we've all heard it. But so we do we and we can voice it. But when we do you throw out offensive words. I had moved on we had even started talking about something else. Mattel gave a perfectly good reason for the hand but can't accept. Maybe just maybe you're wrong ever think of that. All you do is B*tch and moan about this line you haven't been happy with it in a long time why don't you just sell what you have, see if you can sell off your sub and not worry about it And not degrade those of us who actually like it and enjoy it despite it flaws every company has flaw i their lines Sideshow and (gasp) Hot Toys have both put out some turds. yet they still thrive just deal with it or leave it alone.

No one called you a name we made a comment that you are too damned stubborn to accept that you may have been wrong about Mattel's reason behind the Hand. Yes jokes were made but no one insulted you. You threw out names and insults YOU MADE A HOMOPHOBIC COMMENT dude. Along with the "r" word. Yes WE all know you have an opinion we've all heard it. But so we do we and we can voice it. But when we do you throw out offensive words. I had moved on we had even started talking about something else. Mattel gave a perfectly good reason for the hand but can't accept. Maybe just maybe you're wrong ever think of that. All you do is B*tch and moan about this line you haven't been happy with it in a long time why don't you just sell what you have, see if you can sell off your sub and not worry about it And not degrade those of us who actually like it and enjoy it despite it flaws every company has flaw i their lines Sideshow and (gasp) Hot Toys have both put out some turds. yet they still thrive just deal with it or leave it alone.

pictures are implied as the same as making fun ...why couldnt you guys use something else besides Alex Jones? or Jesse Ventura? your labelling me as one of them arn't you? Its definitely a subtle way of making fun by not actually typing the words doing it through pictures.I never insulted anyone until you felt the need to mock me as a conspiracy theorist (at least crow did)in this MOTU forum and it wasnt even warranted at all. ...And just like everyone else says on here...I was just joking about by any of my comments anyway(lighten up)...and I never said anything bad about the line/characters itself other than the lame Mattel corporate excuses,quality control,and sometimes character selection.....This is my favorite toyline and I invested in it plenty...but when I see poor quality in that Catra hand...its does upset me when I am paying my money for these each month (I have 2 subs)...Thats why I get mad when people just accept whatever their given

pictures are implied as the same as making fun ...why couldnt you guys use something else besides Alex Jones? or Jesse Ventura? your labelling me as one of them arn't you? Its definitely a subtle way of making fun by not actually typing the words doing it through pictures.I never insulted anyone until you felt the need to mock me as a conspiracy theorist (at least crow did)in this MOTU forum and it wasnt even warranted at all. ...And just like everyone else says on here...I was just joking about by any of my comments anyway(lighten up)...and I never said anything bad about the line/characters itself other than the lame Mattel corporate excuses,quality control,and sometimes character selection.....This is my favorite toyline and I invested in it plenty...but when I see poor quality in that Catra hand...its does upset me when I am paying my money for these each month (I have 2 subs)...Thats why I get mad when people just accept whatever their given

If don't like them for conspiracies how bout this one?

mel-gibson-conspiracy-theory.jpg

better or worse?

It's actually a great thread just gets derailed from time to time by self righteous people who think that if someone disagrees with them their civil rights get trashed.

Back