Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone post a list of the 2011 releases or any future releases that we already know of??

May-Catra
June-Faceless One Quarterly- Bikini Teela

July-Clawful SDCC- Queen Marlena and Cringer
Aug-Man E Faces Beast- Megator
Sept-Leech 3rd Quarter- Hurricane Hordak

Oct-???? Beast- Swiftwind bonus-She-ra (new tool)
Nov-???? Bonus Vehicle-????
Dec-???? 4th Quarter-????

the remaining 2011 figures are scheduled to be a NA Galactic protector,another Female (could also be quarterly variant) and a 'Master' character

Oh didn't 4H say something about there being two new announcements at SDCC. One that's a classic character and one that's classic but might not be considered that. Something to that effect. Speculation being that one is a Filmation character?

I've been reading a lot of random blogs and ____ as of late and only half remember any of what I read. I did think the 2011 release list I saw was more comprehensive than that.

Oh didn't 4H say something about there being two new announcements at SDCC. One that's a classic character and one that's classic but might not be considered that. Something to that effect. Speculation being that one is a Filmation character?

I've been reading a lot of random blogs and ____ as of late and only half remember any of what I read. I did think the 2011 release list I saw was more comprehensive than that.

Toyguru said that there were two announcements...but later updated it to four announcements now....

the 4 horseman said they just finished a "CLASSIC" character and a character that's Classic but might not be considered Classic (Evil Seed ;)

to answer the question, i'm always hoping to see a sorceress figure. hopefully one that does the filmation look justice.

i also heard somewhere that one of the remaining 2011 figures is gonna come with 3 head sculpts. who could that be?

I DON't GIVE A DAMN, COLLECT LIKE YOU GIVE A DAMN!!!!! That goes for the last 5 pages of____ __ ___ _________!!!! _____!! ___!! _+1!

I DON't GIVE A DAMN, COLLECT LIKE YOU GIVE A DAMN!!!!! That goes for the last 5 pages of____ __ ___ _________!!!! _____!! ___!! _+1!

frankie_says_chillax_80s_t_shirt-p235883328467935145q6xn_400.jpg

From Matty's FB!!!
Man-E looks amazing!!
Not to crazy about Megator though... and talk about a lame Bio...
I usually don't care about them, but Megator's is just too stupid!!1 :lol

I don't mind the bio. So he's basically a zombie giant? I guess that explains the green skin and appearance. I kind of like it.

Hordak and Grizzlor where to of my favorites as a kid. While I loved Panthor I never much liked my Skeletor as a kid. That said, I do like MOTUC Skeletor more than Hordak and thats not just because he has Panthor to sit on.

Speaking of… Hordak really needs Mantisaur ASAP just like Catra needs Clawdeen. Who can resist a pink lion? NO ONE.

Well... I don't know. I never think of Hordak on Mantisaur the same way I think of He-Man on Battlecat or Skeletor on Panthor. In fact, I don't ever remember him being on it on the cartoons or anything... I certainly don't need a pink lion. I'll get it if it comes, like everything else, but I hope they tone down the pink some...

I completely disagree. Then again I never watched the cartoon(s), was just a fan of the toys. I love the color pink, so I'm all for Clawdeen. I just hope he (he's definitly a male lion despite being pink and being named Clawdeen) uses a new sculpt for the body. Something a bit smaller than Panthor/Battlecat. Then I'd be cool with Clawdeen and the cat version of Catra using the same body.

Here's Hordak on Mantisaur in the cartoon:

blog_the_green_mantisaur_01.jpg

Very different than the toy and not nearly as cool imo.

Some Evil-Lyn pics. I have had her for awhile and took a couple of pics but was not a fan of the pics I took. They where on a white background and not particularly well posed.

5718655922_c557f9804d_b.jpg

5718657856_768e58eb08_b.jpg

I completely disagree. Then again I never watched the cartoon(s), was just a fan of the toys. I love the color pink, so I'm all for Clawdeen. I just hope he (he's definitly a male lion despite being pink and being named Clawdeen) uses a new sculpt for the body. Something a bit smaller than Panthor/Battlecat. Then I'd be cool with Clawdeen and the cat version of Catra using the same body.

Well, I guess I'll I'm saying is if they don't make them, I won't really care. Especially Clawdeen. I'd buy both, just because I'm a completist for this line (so far), but I don't know if I'd even open up or display Clawdeen. Depends on the execution, I guess.

Here's Hordak on Mantisaur in the cartoon:

blog_the_green_mantisaur_01.jpg

Very different than the toy and not nearly as cool imo.

Oh, I don't know. Looks pretty cool to me. I imagine they'll do a version in the original toy colours and probably this green guy, too.

seeing how Clawdeen isn't as big as BC or Panthor I'm guessing they wouldn't make her Catra's mount. Mattel has proven that every figure has to share parts with others and I can't imagine any other cats half the size of BC. most likely (imo) They would make Catra's horse for her mount, and give us a Clawdeen the size of cringer (to represent her transformation version)

That is if they even give her that much consideration. Yes in the original PoP toy line she was She-Ra's main villain but with all the lines being merged she takes a backseat to Hordak and the rest of the Horde we may never see these accessories to Catra. It would be cool though.

Back