Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love these two shots Dedguy, and nice use of the Predator stand.

5685812454_482374b189_b.jpg

5711162354_d14d6d050b_b.jpg

nice pics Dedguy. i wish i could take clear closeups like that. years of alcohol abuse have hindered my ability to hold a camera steady.

tripod + macro lens + lots of light + high ƒ/stop + high shutter speed

I find even with a tripod it's hard to get really crisp clear shots with longer exposures. Just movements in the air in a room can cause minute movements that cause small amounts of motion blur. Likewise with a wide open shutter (like 1.8-5 ƒ) you get too much focal distortion.

tripod + macro lens + lots of light + high ƒ/stop + high shutter speed

I find even with a tripod it's hard to get really crisp clear shots with longer exposures. Just movements in the air in a room can cause minute movements that cause small amounts of motion blur. Likewise with a wide open shutter (like 1.8-5 ƒ) you get too much focal distortion.

you lost me at "macro lens".

If I remember right, she's going to have a head that won't have the big hole in it?!

Awesome, I hope so. That was the worst part of the She Ra figure for me.

I wish they made a new female buck that was more feminine and a bit slimmer and shorter than the males. Anybody know if anything is in the works? I know they used a new body for the new Teela but she's still just as a big/tall?

I also hope Frosta is the next PoP character they do. Hoping we see her at SDCC.

I love the stockier build of the female figures. Shorter I wouldn't mind though. They are making a new female body but I don't think it it's noticeably slimmer. Marlena, Catra, and Battleground Teela all use some of the new female body parts but She-Ra 2.0 will be the first to use the whole new body. I assume so she can actually sit on Swift Wind.

I love the stockier build of the female figures. Shorter I wouldn't mind though. They are making a new female body but I don't think it it's noticeably slimmer. Marlena, Catra, and Battleground Teela all use some of the new female body parts but She-Ra 2.0 will be the first to use the whole new body. I assume so she can actually sit on Swift Wind.

I believe that was the main reason behind the new female buck body. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

As primarily a Horde collector I can't wait for Leech final figure pics and the release of Catra.

As primarily a Horde collector I can't wait for Leech final figure pics and the release of Catra.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

I loved the Horde as a kid. Yes Skeletor is the best villain ever. There's just something about a group of villains that the main bad guy and the hero have to fight.

Hordak and Grizzlor where to of my favorites as a kid. While I loved Panthor I never much liked my Skeletor as a kid. That said, I do like MOTUC Skeletor more than Hordak and thats not just because he has Panthor to sit on.

Speaking of… Hordak really needs Mantisaur ASAP just like Catra needs Clawdeen. Who can resist a pink lion? NO ONE.

i could see the 200x sorceress design as teela.

so did they reveal what the bonus accessories were for man -e - faces and megator? i thought both figures were supposed to have a bonus accessory.

-Sent Via Morse Code Telegraph-

Back