Master Replica's Studio Scale Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't even know where to put it in my home if I purchased that. The detail looks incredible and should appease Star Wars diehards. The piece sadly isn't for me. I don't have the space and wouldn't even try to pony up the cash for the Falcon. I'd put that cash into another car or motorcycle...

tomandshell said:
I actually think it would be easier to scrape up the money for the MR Falcon than it would be to find a place to put it.

My feeling exactly, that's why I ended up canceling my order. Spent a few days deciding where she was going to go and had to admit that I honestly don't have the room and if I can't display her then I don't need her.

tomandshell said:
I actually think it would be easier to scrape up the money for the MR Falcon than it would be to find a place to put it.

Yeah, I could buy it, but I have no place to display it tastefully. You would need a whole room with it in the center so that you could walk around it, and see it from all sides.

That's no joke. This thing was freaking huge. I was shocked at the size of this thing. You would need a huge room to display this thing properly it's just massive.

You figure Lucasfilm had a big wharehouse to store a guy like that... Even if I wanted one I wouldn't get one just because of the size. This is one piece especially for the wealthy.

Whats funny is today while I was in Portland OR for work I went to a Star Wars exibit at a museum here. They had a Faclon Model used for some of the filming and that theing dwarfs the MR version. This one had to be close to 6' long. They also had the AT-AT model that looks like the MR one, and the MR one looks better. I have tons of pictures. I will work on getting them up, I am not sure how good they came out since it was dark and the flash, tvs, etc.. had bad reflections on the glass cases.

I've been trying to convince myself I can't buy it because of the room question too. But any little thing could push me over into getting it anyway. Hopefully it will sell out and sky rocket on the secondary market so I won't have to worry about it.

I would love to have one of these. I also wouldnt mind the ATAT and a couple of the other ones too. Maybe if I become super rich one day. I will have a room of Sideshow PF and Master Replica Ships to go along with them.

Bumping this old thread. :monkey3
Bought the falcon one month ago and finished my display yesterday.:hi5:
imag0635lsjs6.jpg

imag0636ddkni.jpg

imag0637g2j0o.jpg

Wow, spawn. Big grats. Expensive, eh? I would be willing to do so huge changes to my collection to get that instead. I mean, really re-arrange my apartment, and maybe even sell half of my collection, lol!

Wow, spawn. Big grats. Expensive, eh? I would be willing to do so huge changes to my collection to get that instead. I mean, really re-arrange my apartment, and maybe even sell half of my collection, lol!

Thx, mate. It wasn't cheap, that's for sure. But it's worth every effort. I bought it from a very polite Frenchman and we met half the way. When we had a little star wars smalltalk at burger king there was a Dane joining our conversation as well - was it you? ^^ But seriously, SW-Fans are everywhere.
With this item in my collection I have to say that it feels ... well, I wouldn't say complete, but it feels like I have no pressure to add sth. new to it. Of course I won't stop collecting now, but if I had to it would be fine for me to stop at this point. Hope you guys understand what I mean.

btw: If it would have been a little wider I would've hat a problem to put it in my car. The packaging is a beast. I guess this will also be a reason that we won't see sth. like this manufactured ever again - the logistic is a killer.
zivf7x5n.jpg

That's awesome. Wasn't me. If it were, I'd stolen the piece from you. :D

I love making pick-ups. It's a dedicated road trip and it makes the acquisition that more memorable. Happy for you! Who knows, I might get one myself one day. :)

Back