Master Replica's Studio Scale Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone explain what is the spring for and where is it installed?
Does it affect the structural integrity?
Thanks

Not too sure about structural integrity but it should be there to prevent damage to the electrical parts. If I remember correctly it goes right over the little metal pole in the middle of the base, and I guess it's to keep it from crushing the contacts?

The little metal pole you are referring to is the jack protruding from the translucent base pole right? Would you happen to know the length of the spring? Is the spring supposed to cover the whole length of the jack once inserted?

Well there should be a pole protruding from the base you put in on, and on the top another smaller pole coming in the middle of it. The spring goes around that smaller metal pole. It's been a while for me sorry, but I believe it either almost covered it or went a little over.

Need help determining if there is missing part on the radar dish side. Can anyone post or send high-res pic of the area highlighted on the sample pic.Thanks

MR falcon side SD2.jpg

Thanks for the help! Would appreciate if you could send a new pic focusing on the new highlighted part, i just realized from your pic above that there are a lot of small parts in that area.

Btw, nice custom base. Did you incorporate this with the original mirror base since there are electric wires involved?

MR falcon side SD2 edit.JPG

The death star base just sits ontop of the mirror base. This one's not mine specifically but it's the same thing so you get the idea:

death-star-1.jpg

and sure will take another picture later tonight when I get home.

1c121e5f96802098b10d4984aa439b30.jpg

Just posed it with the sixth scale Han.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish there was more Falcon or scale model star wars collectibles out there...Slave 1 would be great to have!

Back