Master Replica's Studio Scale Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesseawilson said:
They priced this thing into the instock for the next 5 years catagory.........
Nah, these will sell out when they have another one of their amazing "jabba" sized sales.

Jesseawilson said:
They priced this thing into the instock for the next 5 years catagory.........

Jesse

I have been offered the Sig AT-AT for about $700 shipped, so who knows ... perhaps the Falcon will see such cuts.

Where is it on forbidden planet website? I can't find it anywhere?!!!

Chris

the Doctor said:
forbidden planet have it up for £1999 for the signature
and 1400 for the regular

cking said:
Where is it on forbidden planet website? I can't find it anywhere?!!!

Chris
go to their home page.
go to search on left side of page
and put in studio scale.
it'll come up on that page.
hope that helps.

Here are a couple small pictures from the latest MR newsletter from the factory in China. That's a huge box!

box_4_img_1.gif
box_4_img_2.gif

Darth Waller said:
Here are a couple small pictures from the latest MR newsletter from the factory in China. That's a huge box!

box_4_img_1.gif
box_4_img_2.gif

where the hell are people gonna store that.im so glad i dont want
the falcon.:D

I'd love to have this, but the price and the size of it keep me away. I honestly would not have a single place to display this "tastefully" and I would not just want to put it in a corner and have it look "forced" into the collection.

oh my god, that box is bigger than the little asian guys unloading it. :devil :devil. They were unloading it to my house btw, if you didn't already know.

I had this on PreOrder but couldn't come up with the entire amount of fundage by the time the PreAuths went out. I actually canceled it and bought a ton of SSC swag including Patient Zero. While I think its really cool and one day would like to have it in my collection, I don't regret what I spent the money on.

I don't regret passing on the Falcon. I was seriously considering getting the SE (the only version worth getting for me) but I just couldn't do it. No space and it meant sacrificing other stuff including:

Enterbay's Bruce Lee GOD
Cap Vs Skull diorama
some WDCC pieces
some GG maquettes
the upcoming MR Boba blaster SE
the upcoming Jack Sparrow from Cinemaquette

When surprise announcements like both Spidey PF variants create an unexpected $600 hit I feel even more that I made the right call.

SolidLiquidFox said:
When surprise announcements like both Spidey PF variants create an unexpected $600 hit I feel even more that I made the right call.

Uh huh, but both of those could certainly help get you back in the Falcon picture. ;)

LOTRFan said:
Uh huh, but both of those could certainly help get you back in the Falcon picture. ;)

They would, wouldn't they....? :monkey3

:D

I like the Marvel stuff from Sideshow more than the MR Falcon. The Falcon is one of those items that would define any SW collection. Definitely a holy grail. However, if it's not displayed properly it would not be worth getting to keep in a box in a garage. You gotta have a room with plenty of display space with a nice acrylic case. :cool:

A case would be ideal, though (even from this hard to see pic) I think it hangs over the sides like the Y-wing, I am not sure you could get one to match the base.

A pic I took at SDCC:

SanDiegoComicCon2006114.jpg

LOTRFan said:
A case would be ideal, though (even from this hard to see pic) I think it hangs over the sides like the Y-wing, I am not sure you could get one to match the base.

A pic I took at SDCC:

SanDiegoComicCon2006114.jpg
I still really want that. One good thing is the high end MR items seem to go down over time since they are huge and not as many people get them.

This is really the thing to get if you want people to faint in your living room... it is awesome. But too large and too heavy and too darn expensive, although I expected it to be slightly more expensive given the size and detail. Oh well, maybe another life when I can afford to live in a castle.

Back