Master Replicas Scaled SW Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MR planned to go full fledged with the mini helmet line, including various variants of battle damage etc at one point. When the MR/LFL fiasco occurred it all got thrown out as it was in the early, early planning stages. C-3PO and Vader were created but as Radioshack exclusives and their TIE Fighter Pilot which was actually on the planning books for Riddell until their versions went under never saw the light of day outside of prototype status. The Clones were a quick last minute attempt to give more for this line but like I said they have until 12/31/2007 to get everything on the water headed towards the US, whatever cancellations occur etc, the props become property of LFL themselves and cannot be resolicited. Many are worried about such a monumental task that MR has in front of them getting everything out to their customers in time and there is a chance that some orders will go unfufilled.

oh yea, i forgot about the radio shack ones. they have the sound/voice chip in them dont they? several years back i picked up c3-po, DV, BF at some now defunct website for like $29 a piece, but a buddy of mine had originally paid closer to 80 or so when they first came out. thats been a while back. i really like these and was really looking forward to the tie pilot & maybe an at-at driver.

The sound chip is in the base, although I heard rumors that they are removable from the base like the others except for Vader's dome....not sure since I don't have one actually...

from RS

bf2d_1.JPG

73c0_1.JPG

DSCN4132.jpg

DSCN4131.jpg

Last edited:
I have the Riddelll originals & the Stormtrooper shipping now plus Gree on order .. these are indeed great collectables with a solid feel & look .. can't wait till mine arrive:cool:

UK exclusive to 500 is the rumor but nobody knows who's getting them.
This is a pic of someone that got it from a MR trivia contest.

P101001116.jpg

P10100089.jpg

P101000912.jpg

I want the Shadow Stormtrooper...

I walked straight past it at CE, and didn't give it a second glance...

:banghead:banghead:banghead

Oh, I think we know exactly how GG will handle it: Exclusives, repaints, exclusives, and more exclusives.

:rolleyes:

Lining up outside Forbidden Planet...those were the days...

I hope that Gentle Giant keeps the look of the display cases and stands the same...I want my things to fit in with eachother...

Same goes for Hasbro and the Force FX lightsabers...

I've always wanted to get Ridell's Vader, but they're too expensive for me, so I got the MR's mass market Vader, this one:

pRS1C-4140211_rshalt1_dt.jpg

pRS1C-4140211_rshalt2_dt.jpg

It doesn't open, and doesn't have internal detail, but it was on sale at Radioshack, has movie phrases and it's motion activated, looks pretty cool!

Back