Master Replicas Scaled SW Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, for the replica lightsabers...

Can't have different looking ones ruining my collection I don't have...

I just like things to look the same...

Oh, I understand. I thought you were talking about cases for the scaled helmets.

Did GG get the license for scaled sabers? I hadn't read that.

I thought they got all of MR's stuff except for the Force FX's which went to Hasblo...

People still want their 0.45 scale ROTJ Vader...

And I still want a Vader ROTS Force FX...

As for display cases, I have seen a guy who made some for the scaled helmets, and it did make them look all shiny...

eFX...that was it...I was trying to remember...

Oh well..as long as I get what I want...

I got the UK exclusive Shocktrooper yesterday and it is really sweet. One of the better helmets in the line. Now I just need to get Mike's exclusive one and I will have the whole line.

cool dude glad you got it. the weathering doesnt look as pronounced as the 1:1 version though. are you going to get the shadow clone?

I got this stormie helmet for free with an amazon giftcard and i'm really impressed. I did not think the quality would be this high. It's really glossy and feels really solid, the inside electronics look are a nice touch as well. Gonna be a good display piece, think i'm gonna grab more!

003-30.jpg

005-23.jpg

Congrats! The Riddell and MR scaled helmets (MR ones are made from Riddell molds) are really great, too bad these seem to be the last we seen of the scaled helmets alas...

I have all the MR scaled helmets -wonderful collectibles! I have a lot of the 1:1 helmets made over the years as well. However the scaled helmets are a good bang for your buck!

GG is going to be making some i guess.

Too bad they only made pink and gold Vader for now and seems they will release Jango Fett helmet. The questions are which other helmets will they make (IF they will make others) and WHEN?

Back