Master Replicas Scaled SW Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy the scaled sabers and weapons, but won't get the helmets. Why have a Boba helmet when i have the PF, GG bust and statue already where the helmet is a part of it?

I don't think you'll have very long to wait for FP to get these, I think they update their website friday, so probably by then.

Personally I'm only ordering the Stormtrooper, but I like this line and hope it runs for a while, I'd love a Jango and Vader too.

JABBATHERIDGE said:
Personally I'm only ordering the Stormtrooper, but I like this line and hope it runs for a while, I'd love a Jango and Vader too.

I already have the Vader that MR will likely release, and it's fantastic!!! Remember that this entire first wave was created using the molds MR inherited from Riddell, who made these helmets back in the mid to late 1990s. I'm surprised that Vader wasn't part of this wave as well because there's not much they could improve upon.

Looks like these are starting to ship.Can't wait i am getting luke,stormie,Gree,and the 501st.(and possibly wedge)

Love the detail on these suckers.(pic from RS)

stormieminiij0.jpg

Too bad i missed the shadow trooper SDCC order

Pics from SW action site.

68931mrhelmetshadowstortx1.jpg

68940mrhelmetshadowstorjq1.jpg

68965mrhelmetshadowstorju9.jpg

Cool, I didn't know they were detailed on the inside as well. I want the Gree one, I always liked him since his color is green. I had to put it on my Christmas list though since I don't have much money. Plus, if I get any money I'll try and get the figures I've missed.

I'd definately get Fett. Have they announce that they are gonna do more like Jango or Cody?

No just the announced ones MR loses the license at the end of the year.

boba and the stormie are shipping now.

So let me get this right. They are the exact copy of Riddell's helmet from the late 90s?

Anyways, Sucks that there wouldnt be more helmets for the forseeable future.

But for me Boba would be sufficient enough to pose with my 12" Fetts.

MR bought the rights to the Riddell plans and slightly retooled them but for the casual collector the differences are not severely noticeable. When they were explaining the differences I zoned out so I can't really even say, although I know there were minor ones. The insides of the helmets are amazingly detailed and they are supposedly supposed to bring that kind of detail to their own Clone versions. Everything from MR must be on the water by 12/31/2007 in accordance with the termination of their agreement with LFL so expect a lot of pics of these soon.

Before upgrading to full size helmets I used to own the Riddel Fett and Stromtrooper and they are great collectibles. They dont look a 100% correct but their real asset is the interior details :rock

Inside the Riddel Fett.

riddell-fett1.jpg

does anyone know if any other company is going to pick these up? i think at one time MR had planned on the re-release of the originals (which they have....except for c3-po) plus a few new ones. i think they planned on making a tie fighter pilot helmet if im not mistaken. RS had some pics of a preview show in england and had all the MR helmets full & mini.

MR planned to go full fledged with the mini helmet line, including various variants of battle damage etc at one point. When the MR/LFL fiasco occurred it all got thrown out as it was in the early, early planning stages. C-3PO and Vader were created but as Radioshack exclusives and their TIE Fighter Pilot which was actually on the planning books for Riddell until their versions went under never saw the light of day outside of prototype status. The Clones were a quick last minute attempt to give more for this line but like I said they have until 12/31/2007 to get everything on the water headed towards the US, whatever cancellations occur etc, the props become property of LFL themselves and cannot be resolicited. Many are worried about such a monumental task that MR has in front of them getting everything out to their customers in time and there is a chance that some orders will go unfufilled.

Back