Master Replicas/Medicom Jack Skellington 18"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: medicom jack skellington

I've had mine for some time now and absolutely love it. One of the best figures out there of Jack.

Mine is standing in my Disney corner of my room along with Jessica, Mickey and Mike.

img9572q.jpg

Good to know because I hate using plastic support. I guess you could always have him kneeling down for better stability.

Took him out of his previous pose to try a new pose without the stand. If you have patience you should get him in a good pose within a few minutes. :rock

rvwp6o.jpg

I've had mine for some time now and absolutely love it. One of the best figures out there of Jack.

Mine is standing in my Disney corner of my room along with Jessica, Mickey and Mike.

img9572q.jpg

Jessica... Rabbit.. :drool

I would use the open mouth Jack and pose him looking at her! :lol

Last edited:

Very nice! And I have the patience but not the money :)

One just sold for $50 on ebay yesterday. Can't believe how this has gone down in value.

I highly recommend keeping on the lookout for a cheap one then. It's a mighty fine figure if you like Jack.

I love Jack, I'm a huge Tim Burton and Danny Elfman fan.

One just sold for $50 on ebay yesterday. Can't believe how this has gone down in value.

No ****? They usually go for $400-500

No, the coffin is limited, but there are varieties in the cloth inside the coffin, which besides that doesn't have any differences. Just make sure you don't accidently order a statue of him!!!!! :)

THIS is a statue:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nightmare-...357?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ccabe98d5

This is the figure:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Medico...941?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aba40c965

Read descriptions please. The statue is 25 cm, the medicom FIGURE is 45 cm(!)

Time out! I always thought all of them came in the coffins. You mean there are cheaper auctions of the same figure/heads just without the box?! All these months...

Time out! I always thought all of them came in the coffins. You mean there are cheaper auctions of the same figure/heads just without the box?! All these months...

Hell no, one is a statue, one is a figure.

Statue goes for around 150 on ebay.

Figure goes for at least 200+ on ebay. Unless you get lucky in a bid.

Figure ALWAYS comes in a coffin, but there are 3 versions, on with purple cloth, on with red cloth and one with black cloth. Don't know if one is more limited than the other however.

Back