Master Replicas/Medicom Jack Skellington 18"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MasterReplicas Jack Skellington 18''

I'll try to get some current pics this week. the mst3k bots i made myself. Total pain in the ass, but worth it...

Wow :google, those are awesome. You're avatar makes complete sense now?!? So how did you get the robots back from outer space :lol

That'd do it... and I never saw that episode. I actually like the movie they were making fun of :lol

Me too! Bava is a genius! But i'm willing to admit that Diabolik is something of a guilty pleasure :eek:

Most definitely... I watched with my wife recently and I have to admit to being a bit embarassed recommending it :lol Great flick though, a lot of fun to watch. I really want to see the MST3K version though... just the little bit in the clip was hilarious.

it's a really good ep. some of the just plain goofiness of the movie lent itself really well to the mst3k treatment... should be torrentable if you want a copy... :monkey3

Just bought the 13'' Neca Jack (MR one is comming), and I was wondering if anyone can tell me why the one smiling face is slightly different of colour?

I don't understand, everyone of the Jacks in my local store had the same isue... or isn't it an isue? Does it have a reason....?

I noticed that on mine as well... I guess it was intentional, or at least an error that happened across the board.

Holy cow! That MST3K stuff is fargin brilliant! Excellent job creating them, they look spot on.

I noticed that on mine as well... I guess it was intentional, or at least an error that happened across the board.

Someone else with this problem? And/or explanation?

Holy cow! That MST3K stuff is fargin brilliant! Excellent job creating them, they look spot on.

thanks! took a long time to find all the same parts that Joel used :)

I'll be taking some pics of the while collection this weekend...

Thanks, can't wait to find out!

Joranthalus? You know it yet? I was in my local store yesterday and I saw 3 other boxes with the same thing..? It has different teeth also!

if you're talking about the head that's packaged right next to Jack, it looks like it might be a slightly different shade of white...

Thanks!

This is what I meant, also notice the teeth! Wonder why they did this...?

no idea... but the difference really doesn't bother me at all.

hehe, it doesn't bother me either, but all kinds of ideas cross my mind when I think about it, like; was this an original color of jack in prototypes? why did they change it then?

Just wondering.... :rolleyes:

Back