Master Replicas/Medicom Jack Skellington 18"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MasterReplicas Jack Skellington 18''

if i thought about those things i'd never get any sleep :D

As promised...:D

P3240102.jpg

P3240094.jpg

P3240093.jpg

P3240090.jpg

JSHeads.jpg

Thanks, these are beautifull! Great figure!

I'm selling my Master Replicas Jack Skellington, if anybody is interested!

PM me offers.

Just finished a mod for this figure and thought I'd post some pix.
One thing that really bothered me when I shelled out retail dough for this figure (yeah I was one of the a$$es that pre ordered from MR) were his wonky hands. I've always thought that Jack's hands were a signature part of the overall design of the character. I was really disappointed when they weren't articulated out of the box.
Anyhow, after a bit of work... Fully articulated hands.
jack_2.jpg

jack_1.jpg

I'm thinking of getting this! what is a fair price for this piece, and is there a better one in the market?

medicom jack skellington

Just got this badboy in, i know I'm late to the party. But damn this figure is impressive! Absolutely love the sculpt, only thing I dislike is that he comes with only 1 set of hands.

Question for those that have this piece, my box is filled with red cloth, but I've also seen pics of purple and black cloth in the box. What's the difference? Cheers!

Re: medicom jack skellington

I want one so bad! But the prices... I could get another HT for the price. :X

Post some pics man! Did you just bite the bullet and get yours off ebay?

got mine for $180 shipped a few months ago, just gotta wait for a good one.

I want one so bad! But the prices... I could get another HT for the price. :X

Post some pics man! Did you just bite the bullet and get yours off ebay?

Bought it new in a dutch store. Paid alot for it, but shipping was free and I didn't want to risk getting charged by customs. (hate living in europe)

Paid 200 euros for it, but with free shipping, and safe from customs, which is alot, but it's worth it IMO, it's a gorgeous figure, and I don't see ANY company improving on it, only nit I have is the lack of more hands, but with 12 headsculpts, I'm not complaining!

29w7kuo.jpg

29bfja.jpg

Crappy nighttime pics. My favorite figure atm, and the only figure my girlfriend actually was impressed with! He's very tall! And I love the body they used, feels very good, tight joints. He needs a stand tho, his feet are so tiny, unless you work his pose so he can lean like in my pics.

And might I add this is bar none the BEST box I've ever seen a figure in, it's so gorgeous I actually have to display it. No foam layers or any sillyness, less truly is more in this case. Just gorgeous red cloth and a coffin shaped box. Beautiful. Glad mine is red, I prefer it over the purple and black I've seen. Haven't seen ANY pics of red boxes though. Looks pink in the pic, it's bright red in person though. Weird how there's a purple, black and red version, wonder what the difference is..

2md2gsp.jpg

Last edited:

Bought it new in a dutch store. Paid alot for it, but shipping was free and I didn't want to risk getting charged by customs.

Paid 200 euros for it, which is alot, but it's worth it IMO, it's a gorgeous figure, and I don't see ANY company improving on it, only nit I have is the lack of more hands, but with 12 headsculpts, I'm not complaining!

29w7kuo.jpg

29bfja.jpg

Crappy nighttime pics. My favorite figure atm, and the only figure my girlfriend actually was impressed with! He's very tall! And I love the body they used, feels very good, tight joints. He needs a stand tho, his feet are so tiny, unless you work his pose so he can lean like in my pics.

And might I add this is bar none the BEST box I've ever seen a figure in, it's so gorgeous I actually have to display it. No foam layers or any sillyness, less truly is more in this case. Just gorgeous red cloth and a coffin shaped box. Beautiful. Glad mine is red, I prefer it over the purple and black I've seen. Haven't seen ANY pics of red boxes though. Looks pink in the pic, it's bright red in person though.

2md2gsp.jpg

Its a great figure for sure and its probably the best figure Medicom has ever done IMO. That link I posted there was a guy that made custom possable hands for the figure too and it really adds a whole other level to the personality of this figure.

Its a great figure for sure and its probably the best figure Medicom has ever done IMO. That link I posted there was a guy that made custom possable hands for the figure too and it really adds a whole other level to the personality of this figure.

Saw the mod, will attempt the same once I finish Boba.

I wouldn't mind getting this. I prefer statues but no statue equates this Jack so why not.

The problem is I checked eBay and there seems to be various versions and models and I can't make heads or tails of it.

I wouldn't mind getting this. I prefer statues but no statue equates this Jack so why not.

The problem is I checked eBay and there seems to be various versions and models and I can't make heads or tails of it.

Different versions. All the same. Just different colored fabric in the coffin. Red. Black. Purple. Are the ones Ive seen.

Back