Master Replica Muppets Line Dead! NOT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Master Replica Muppets Line Dead!

Even though it's pretty sad this line ended,
the good thing is that you can get great deals on these guys now...
I just bought an Animal for $99.00!!!
That's right!!
Check Ebay and Amazon for great deals on them...
The Ebay store I bought it from seems to have a few more, is it OK if I post a link?

Can't wait!!!
animal_kermit_standing.jpg

Not my pic...

Last edited:

I just bought Animal recently... awesome item! I'll probably eventually track down Kermit and Gonzo as well.

Probably a good thing this line ended, I'd be even more broke :lol

It's just too bad they weren't able to do Fozzie or some of the other characters. I know they had him planned, but it didn't work out from a financial perspective. I'm still tempted to get Gonzo.

I'm looking for Kermit still....any leads to a cheap one?

I'm a drummer, and in my new collection room I plan to have my kit set up. And when not in use; Animal will be warming my seat :rock

I really need to get these. Anyone know of a site(not eBay) that has a good price on them?

Re: Master Replica Muppets Line !

I have been looking at unloading that recent eBay coupon on Animal - so he is recommended? :cool:

I thought about picking up a few of these awhile back but never went through with it. would someone post some in hand pics so we can get an idea of the quality? :D

Seeing these prices make me sick over the fact that I paid full retail.

There are rumours that someone is taking over the license. I'm not holding my breath but Fozzie is apparently not completely out of the question.

Back