Master Replica Muppets Line Dead! NOT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had the gonz in my pile of loot but cancelled. figure i could use the money on my next series of DC classics.

Gonzo is adorning the desk in my classroom right now probably be the only one I own except my Animal in my office at home. Although depending on the price of Fozzie, I'd be tempted....I really wish that MR would get through the red tape and get a hold of the Sesame Street Characters. I would kill for a well done Grover.

Also, get the deals while you can. Jason Segal is working on a new Muppet movie currently and has turned in three scripts to the Mouse for approval. Not to mention Disney is working on a huge Advertising push featuring the Muppets throughout 2010 so I would expect revived interest in all the Muppet swag for a short time.

Gonzo is adorning the desk in my classroom right now probably be the only one I own except my Animal in my office at home. Although depending on the price of Fozzie, I'd be tempted....I really wish that MR would get through the red tape and get a hold of the Sesame Street Characters. I would kill for a well done Grover.

Also, get the deals while you can. Jason Segal is working on a new Muppet movie currently and has turned in three scripts to the Mouse for approval. Not to mention Disney is working on a huge Advertising push featuring the Muppets throughout 2010 so I would expect revived interest in all the Muppet swag for a short time.

What are the kids reaction? Did they know who he even was at first?

What grade do you teach?
Still looking for Kermit
Gonzo has been shipped---should be here soon

What are the kids reaction? Did they know who he even was at first?

Nope. The kids had no clue who the Muppets were and I teach in Junior High. A few who frequent Disney parks knew him from the attraction but a lot had no clue there was even a Muppet Show. I have a feeling though that it'll change in the next year or so with the Disney promos and the new film slated to be done, its supposedly to be done more like The Great Muppet Caper or The Muppet Movie instead of the Muppet casted remakes like Muppet Treasure Island.

What grade do you teach? Still looking for Kermit
Gonzo has been shipped---should be here soon

I teach primarily 8th Grade but also have a couple of 6th and 7th grade classes. I'm looking for Kermit too but considering I got Gonzo and Animal for free I find it hard to actually pay for one....

Payment. I used to do writing for Master Replicas, I wrote a few of the webcopies for the Star Wars pieces (Mara Jade, Luke ROTJ v2) and a few of the Marvel pieces (the blurbs that you read when you clicked on the link) and part of my compensation package were some MR pieces, I elected the Muppets over payment and props on a couple of jobs.

I miss doing that kind of thing, I was able to head over to the Walnut Creek office, see the R&D room, get previews, interviews (I once interviewed Tony Cipriano for his work on MR pieces) and the people who worked there were fantastic until Corgi came in.

Back