((((((( MaSSacRe ArTiStRy )))))))- Mr. EcKo's - Custom Diorama's - & Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One had to have sculpted that off of the Buried mask. Looks exactly like it. Either that or QOTS's new Artifact.

Wow mike:thud: I just found this thread today and spent about an hour looking thought it.... Bro you have some serious talent. Your work on dioramas is off the charts:rock

I'm good, spending way to much money lately. this month i'm up to about a grand. I bought ss rock n roll, ss black dragon ninja, hot toys 89 batman(awesome piece by the way), ht war machine milk version, and I will pay for my ht black spiderman next friday:pow so how have you been buddy:)

So glad you put this thread together, I missed some of the earlier stuff. That No Fate dio is off the chain, its all amazing but I think thats my fav. Keep up the fantastic work mate.

UPDATE!!

hey Freaks , i should be getting my spare coveralls tomorrow so i can finish my H2 (81 Myers) and dio . So check back :yess:

:yess:

hulk.gif

Ski

Amazing dios!

On the Sarah "No Fate" one, is the sand loose or did you set it somehow?

Wow, I have no words for this...I've been trying to find a thread like this for a couple of days with alot of dioramas, this is just truely extremly amazing!

Amazing really amazing job bro.
After watching your stuff I'm seriously thinking about doing a diorama :p

Back