((((((( MaSSacRe ArTiStRy )))))))- Mr. EcKo's - Custom Diorama's - & Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went through all 6 pages and am completely blown away. Your jungle diorama in particular is amazing. Really cool to watch the step by step progress. Gave a few hints into your mastery.

Rob Zombie's Halloween - Michael Myers & Joe Grizzly _____ House Brawl Diorama

[ame]https://youtu.be/MjYcfWU8LZc[/ame]

Rz Halloween Little Mikey Diorama - This was my 1st ever Diorama that i made

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4YGMgEvmqA&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Amazing diorama's Ecko. Enjoyed going through your thread. Great great work. I'd love to see you Tony Montana one with him in his black suit with a moutain of white powder on his desk lol.

Great stuff man. By the way, I will totally still be interested in a T2 'No Fate' diorama from you at some point (if you'll still be taking commissions). Its a matter of finding a gap in releases, trying to cut back now so as to ensure that happens! I overspent last year and I've been in the red ever since. I've still got that Sarah Connor figure on standby for a picnic table. So when I've got the money I'll be on to you if you're still willing when that time comes!

Amazing diorama's Ecko. Enjoyed going through your thread. Great great work. I'd love to see you Tony Montana one with him in his black suit with a moutain of white powder on his desk lol.

Thanks buddy i appreciate it , check with Retyu123 , he owns the Scarface Dio now , idk if he bought the Enterbay Scarface

Good stuff Mike. Nice to see everything in one place.

Yeah man , i wanted to do this a while now but was lazy , Thanks Tom

Great stuff man. By the way, I will totally still be interested in a T2 'No Fate' diorama from you at some point (if you'll still be taking commissions). Its a matter of finding a gap in releases, trying to cut back now so as to ensure that happens! I overspent last year and I've been in the red ever since. I've still got that Sarah Connor figure on standby for a picnic table. So when I've got the money I'll be on to you if you're still willing when that time comes!

Yes sir , when ever you're ready , we can set it up brother . Thanks man for the comment

Wow Mike awsome dios. I thimk I own 1 or 2 of them :wink1:

Yes you do , i think you own about 6 of them , :horror

Thanks Kevin , your the man . BTW , Wheres my coveralls? :dunno:dunno:dunno

mike.........this is awesome buddy!!!!! holy smokes......great tlaent my friend......loved every pic......:clap:clap:clap

mike.........this is awesome buddy!!!!! holy smokes......great tlaent my friend......loved every pic......:clap:clap:clap

Thanks buddy , i wish i had some pics of my older stuff , but i only have videos . Again thanks for the comment , i appreciate it

Mate great stuff love the cyberdyne window!

Thanks man , i always wanted my Ahhhhnuld in the Cyberdyne window , so i made it :lol

Thanks again buddy :hi5:

Re: ((((((( MaSSacRe ArTiStY )))))))- Mr. EcKo's - Custom Diorama's - & Figures

ailcomplete032.jpg

:rotfl

i would do a 1/6 version , but that would be HuUUUUUUUGE , i really don't have the space right now . i did want to make just the door / stairs / and collums as a small diorama

Theres so much cool _____ in this thread its ridiculous. This thread and your custom dios has inspired me to eventually try my hand at this as well.
Fantastic job on everything! That Scarface dio makes me want that Blitzway Scarface even more. Same thing with the Joker jail cell and interrogation room.

Back