((((((( MaSSacRe ArTiStRy )))))))- Mr. EcKo's - Custom Diorama's - & Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah the front porch, some pumpkins:pray:

Yup , it would be sick

Ey great dioramas Ecko. I specially like the Sarah's No fate. :hi5:

Thanks man , yeah if i didn't sell my Sarah Connor , i would make another for myself.

Theres so much cool _____ in this thread its ridiculous. This thread and your custom dios has inspired me to eventually try my hand at this as well.
Fantastic job on everything! That Scarface dio makes me want that Blitzway Scarface even more. Same thing with the Joker jail cell and interrogation room.

Thanks alot man i appreciate that . :1-1:

Ok gutsy here's what I'm working on now.

Its a 1/6 Rob Zombies Halloween Michael Myers.

He's on a 13 1/2 " DC Direct Body to match the height if Tyler Mane.

So the coveralls are done and I'm really really impressed with myself on the dye / weathering job.

Just waiting on my head sculpt

Before and after

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Nice Mike. Although RZ's Halloween is hated, I love the first film. Second one wasn't as bad as everyone says IMO. It's grown on me a lot.

I always wanted to see a perfect RZH1 Myers. Looking forward to seeing this.

That dio is truly awesome, I'm excited to see the RZ as well.

Ski

Thanks Skirunamuck :hi5: Yup me2 , the head sculpt is the cherry on top and the wait is killing me :gah:

Nice Mike. Although RZ's Halloween is hated, I love the first film. Second one wasn't as bad as everyone says IMO. It's grown on me a lot.

I always wanted to see a perfect RZH1 Myers. Looking forward to seeing this.

I agree . H1 was awesome IMO . Thanks Tom for checkin out my thread and the comment buddy . i should have this guy done soon . after the video i forgot to add the small pocket on his ass and the hammer loop on the left leg ass area .

Re: ((((((( MaSSacRe ArTiStY )))))))- Mr. EcKo's - Custom Diorama's - & Figures

:rotfl LOL LMAO

Awesome work. Where did you buy the horizontal flat wooden pieces of wood for the joker scene MCU holding tank jail bars? I would also want to try to build some dioramas when I have time. Your dioramas are great!

Sick! Sick! Sick!

Crazy stuff bro!

Btw Curtis has been guiding me on the Interrogation Room I asked you about a while back and he mentioned you were the real motivation behind getting him to work on his dios.

Now I know why... :clap

Thanks buddy i appreciate that ,

Yes i can own up to that , i love Curtis , he's such a great guy and a great friend and i'm glad i inspired him to make Dioramas , He's really good at them

:lol:lol Skimonster you silly goose.

Update , my 2 1/6 Myers Heads should be here any minute from my mister postman :panic::panic::panic:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=425GpjTSlS4[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDXT7wC9jrc[/ame]

Last edited:
So heres my completed RZ Myers - Headsculpt by the infamous Ones Customs and the rest done by myslelf.

I really took my time perfecting the look of this figure , getting every detail down from the Actual Hero Coveralls .

I think i nailed it , let me know what you think .

Pic Heavy

RZMYERSPICS001.jpg

RZMYERSPICS002.jpg

RZMYERSPICS003.jpg

RZMYERSPICS004.jpg

RZMYERSPICS005.jpg

RZMYERSPICS006.jpg

RZMYERSPICS007.jpg

RZMYERSPICS008.jpg

RZMYERSPICS009.jpg

RZMYERSPICS010.jpg

Back