Media Mass Effect: Andromeda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like GMG, I still don't trust them and how they get their codes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

There's nothing wrong with GMG, they're one of the legitimate sellers

https://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-...12&sr=1-2&keywords=mass+effect+andromeda&th=1

Weird why they'd have a digital download and another option that shows the cover art saying no disc included.

I think it's just a card with the download code, but since it's physical you can get the Amazon Prime discount on that

Never been scammed from gmg before, g2a and stuff are a bit sketchy. gmg has had some stuff said about it (like from cd projekt) but regardless of that iirc they are an official distributor for EA stuff. I pass on stuff from places like g2a or cdkeys but I have no issues with gmg.

Really liked the launch trailer!

Game is going to be dope. I already took off 2 days for it, so ready!

I have so many other games to play, but when this comes out I'm going to have to put all of those on pause

Same. I've got a backlog already. Horizon came out...but then Zelda and Nintendo Switch came out.

Then Nier came out on Tuesday...but Zelda...

And now Mass Effect!

Everything will be put on the back burner for Mass Effect.

I don't think I've ever complained about having too many games to play, but so far 2017 has been the most savage in recent memory. The backlog piles up and I probably won't play this until the end of the year the way things are going. :lol

C6knfDpWgAEXFCn.jpg

I don't think I've ever complained about having too many games to play, but so far 2017 has been the most savage in recent memory. The backlog piles up and I probably won't play this until the end of the year the way things are going. [emoji38]

C6knfDpWgAEXFCn.jpg
Once mass effecf comes out everything hits the backburner

For me it's GR: Wildlands, ME4, Warhammer 40k 3 and eventually Red Dead Redemption, whenever that is.

It still concerns me we haven't seen any created Ryder footage yet
Custom Shepard/Ryder's have never been shown off in any ME official media.
It's offered because the game is an RPG but marketing has ways been around the default appearance, I mean even with ME3 it was a huge deal.because default femshep got her own space finally in the marketing.

Even in DA:I all you ever really saw was the Inquisitor with the trademark helm on.

My buddy is trying to get me to buy wildlands because we had fun with the coop but I'm still on the fence. But then I said "let's be honest, we'll get 1 1/2 weeks of wildlands in but once mass effect drops, we probably won't touch it for a couple months so is there really any point?". Mass effect will eat up all my time.

Early impressions are very mixed right now. The early parts of the game are meant to be bad but hopefully it improves.

C6-OcPnWgAA2l-E.jpg

All I can think of when I see those pictures is how much I hate default female Ryder's face. Hopefully it'll be possible to make something better with the character creator, because yikes.

Back