Media Mass Effect: Andromeda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd probably pick it up and shadow box them. The Garrus cover is the case that holds all the records. But each LP has its own unique sleeve, so you could make a pretty cool viewing piece if you wanted to.

That's a good idea. I didn't click through first time, so I didn't see the internal covers - those also look great. I'll think about it.

Gameplay trailer:

I like how it looks, but I'm worried that the gameplay is dumbed down. It looks like you have less abilities, at least fewer that you can use at a time. And I'm not sure you can pause the gameplay anymore.

Gameplay trailer:

I like how it looks, but I'm worried that the gameplay is dumbed down. It looks like you have less abilities, at least fewer that you can use at a time. And I'm not sure you can pause the gameplay anymore.

The gameplay was considerably dumbed down in ME2 and ME3, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case. It still looks fun though.

It wasn't dumbed down that much more, I liked the gameplay a lot in ME2 and ME3. In the first one they were still going off turn based RPG stats for combat which doesn't really work for shooter mechanics. I also really liked how they changed the powers so that you could change the trajectory of projectiles. And on PC it was pretty easy to manage several abilities. The one thing I was missing in ME2 and ME3 was loot, it was pretty much gone by the end of the series where it was pretty important in the first game.

Mass Effect: Andromeda release date!

North America March 21, 2017 and March 23, 2017 in Europe.

Regular, Deluxe, Super Deluxe and Collector's Edition.

Mass Effect: Andromeda release date!

North America March 21, 2017 and March 23, 2017 in Europe.

Regular, Deluxe, Super Deluxe and Collector's Edition.

All 4 editions have been up for preorder for a while, so if you're wanting the higher end editions might want to get those sooner rather than later.

Deluxe comes with the soundtrack, single player DLC (skins, weapons, and a pet pyjak), and some multiplayer items.

The Super Deluxe is PC exclusive. All the same stuff as Deluxe, but with way more multiplayer items/packs.

The Collector's edition is the same as the Deluxe, except it comes with a Steel Book case & a toy vehicle. The thing is...you can buy the toy vehicle separately. So its more like a bundle. The only thing that's "exclusive" to the collector's edition is the steel book case.

Also, they will be showing off new gameplay tonight @ 8:30 CST at the CES event.

Regular edition it is!

The game itself will be worth it for sure. I went with the Deluxe since its only $10 more, plus I'm getting it 20% off since amazon does that for pre-orders. Mostly for the soundtrack and cosmetic stuff. Could care less about multiplayer.

I hate pyjaks, they look so stupid :|

But this will be OUR stupid looking pyjak!!!

I'm not preordering - burned too many times - but that's great news about the release date! If it's good I'll get it a week or so after release.

This is coming out in March? :thud: I was expecting a fall release to be sure... I guess it's time to start saving my pennies.

I got Dishonored 2 on a disk. But since it made me download the whole thing anyway, it was kind of useless.

Speaking of the PC version, do we know if it's going to have controller support? I played the original trilogy on the 360, and when I got ME2 for PC it drove me nuts that there was no controller support.

I got Dishonored 2 on a disk. But since it made me download the whole thing anyway, it was kind of useless.

Speaking of the PC version, do we know if it's going to have controller support? I played the original trilogy on the 360, and when I got ME2 for PC it drove me nuts that there was no controller support.

Yes! Ian Frazier (Lead Andromeda Designer) said that there will be native controller support for andromeda. But what he said next was more amazing.

He said that PC's will have native controller support, but that he's really excited to show off m+k controls. Says they are really good.

Capture.jpg

Back