Media Mass Effect: Andromeda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Urgh. I just watched a little bit of it, but the way the faces just... don't move... is really off-putting. I'm hoping it'll be something I get used to (every Bioware game has things that are bad), but out of context it looks pretty bad.

some feedbacks rolling in and they are not very good... I keep holding off buying it until more reviews coming in..

they currently luring with pre-order sales... what is never a good sign..

Yikes! Man I hope they don't screw this up!!!!!

Ever since Bioware became part of the EA family, its like two steps ahead, two steps back, one step ahead..........I don't know if they are placed on a restrictive schedule or what, but yeah, what the....? Animations look pretty awful

some feedbacks rolling in and they are not very good... I keep holding off buying it until more reviews coming in..

they currently luring with pre-order sales... what is never a good sign..
There are no true reviews yet. Review embargo in place until Monday to prevent story spoilers.
All the stuff out there is based solely on the first 6 hours of play roughly, which means nothing in a massive rpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ever since Bioware became part of the EA family, its like two steps ahead, two steps back, one step ahead..........I don't know if they are placed on a restrictive schedule or what, but yeah, what the....? Animations look pretty awful
That's what happens when a decision studio is owned directly by a publisher more worried about profits.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

since EA bought them I think their only misstep was Dragon Age 2, other than that ME2 was fantastic, ME3 was fantastic (except for the ending) DA:I was fantastic, so I don't think anything is on EA. But--most of the story team and leaders of their past games have left the company by now, few of the people that had a lot to do with past games are still working there.

Playing the Trial on PC. Character has gotten stuck on a rock several times, the characters glitch in and out of dialog scenes, the voice acting is bizarre. I think its safe to say that not alot of the original Bioware team remains.

I think I'll wait for a steep discount on this before playing it. Given all the reactions to it so far, I think it'll happen sooner rather than later.

since EA bought them I think their only misstep was Dragon Age 2, other than that ME2 was fantastic, ME3 was fantastic (except for the ending) DA:I was fantastic, so I don't think anything is on EA. But--most of the story team and leaders of their past games have left the company by now, few of the people that had a lot to do with past games are still working there.

True, and over time, I think people hate DA2 less.......

I've noticed a lot of people who bought DA2 after it'd been out for a while tend to like it better, which seems to raise the overall perception of the game. Personally, I was really disappointed after buying it for full price, but if I'd gotten it for $5 on sale I probably would have thought it was okay, if flawed. I know I thought DA:I was great, after having bought it after it'd been out for two years :lol

Bioware Montreal made ME:A, so real Bioware basically had nothing to do with it. It's... ok. I wouldn't get it if you're not a mass effect fan, wait till it's cheaper. I'd write a longer review of what I really think but I doubt anyone's interested :p

I'm keeping mine. If you wait too long, the multiplayer's going to be completely dead, and ME3's multiplayer was one of my favorite parts. Although, I got my preorder at a discount, so it's a little different.

Back