Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be surprised if SSC is waiting to see what the fans reaction to ME3 will be before announcing anything. If the goodwill and demand isn't there afterwards, they might not go forward with making any statues.

Well, they originally announced it a long time ago, before it would have been reasonable to wait for the ME3 release.

My thoughts on the ending:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
at the end now damn good game love how my Shepard is saying goodbye to everyone

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think that is what most of us hoped the ending would be like. I keep hoping we will get an aftermath DLC to give more closure to our character and crew.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just finished the game a few days ago and feel the exact same about the ending.

I think that is what most of us hoped the ending would be like. I keep hoping we will get an aftermath DLC to give more closure to our character and crew.
:exactly:

I'm really hoping for some DLCs that give us that much needed closure. Maybe bioware figured that w/o the ending they chose, there wouldn't be room for DLCs to give closure??

Some thoughts of my own about the game/ending:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Similar issue on endings, and am I the only one that's bothered with fact that ME3 is a least 10 hours shorter than ME3? I beat the game in 32 hours, whereas my first ME2 playthrough was well over 40

Similar issue on endings, and am I the only one that's bothered with fact that ME3 is a least 10 hours shorter than ME3? I beat the game in 32 hours, whereas my first ME2 playthrough was well over 40

It's probably shorter because EA told them to dice it up so they could sell parts later as DLC.

It's all about Effective Readiness right? I don't HAVE to do multiplayer do I?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hear you can get your readiness up by playing the Infiltrater mobile game as well.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I hear you can get your readiness up by playing the Infiltrater mobile game as well.

That's what I read as well and that you could also get your readiness up by ME3 data pad app.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

On another note this is a fantatsic, VERY well written article written about the 5 major flaws with the ending.

https://www.gamefront.com/mass-effect-3-ending-hatred-5-reasons-the-fans-are-right/

It made me realize things about the ending that I didn't know, like:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I highly recommend it.

Oh, and Corey Hudson (Bioware producer of the series) has this to say about the end:

"I didn't want the game to be forgettable, and even right down to the sort of polarizing reaction that the ends have had with people–debating what the endings mean and what's going to happen next, and what situation are the characters left in.

"That to me is part of what's exciting about this story. There has always been a little bit of mystery there and a little bit of interpretation, and it's a story that people can talk about after the fact."

https://xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1220712p1.html

Well, congratulations Mr. Hudson you made a pretty unforgettable game with an unforgettable ending... sadly, it is for all the wrong reasons.

Last edited:

You can. I posted it earlier. Raised my % to about 62 or 63. But its been dropping since so I would not do it until right before Illusive man headquartersm mission.

Infiltrator is fun but glitchy on iPad. Sometimes it would just shut down during a battle.

I also hear the endings aren't significantly different so "readiness" is a bit of a canard.

Here's a very interesting view point of the ending..which I have to say does make some sense. Perhaps it's true...which means we have not seen the real ending yet.

Don't view if you don't want to see spoilers.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynYgr1rqEec[/ame]

If there is a "real" ending coming...it better be a free DLC or that is just cruel.

Never gonna happen, especially with the amount of people that have already voiced that they would pay to have a proper ending (i believe you even said it a few pages back, no? Maybe not.). The suits at EA are laughing all the way to the bank on this one.

I don't think we'll get anything for free from this mishap.

so out of curiosity, how many of ya'll chose to "make" your Shepard's face vs going the default way? I've kept the face that I've made since ME1 but every vid I see online for gameplay (unofficial youtube vids) seems to have the generic default Shepard.

Spoiler Spoiler:

On another note this is a fantatsic, VERY well written article written about the 5 major flaws with the ending.

https://www.gamefront.com/mass-effect-3-ending-hatred-5-reasons-the-fans-are-right/

It made me realize things about the ending that I didn't know, like:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I highly recommend it.

Oh, and Corey Hudson (Bioware producer of the series) has this to say about the end:

"I didn't want the game to be forgettable, and even right down to the sort of polarizing reaction that the ends have had with people–debating what the endings mean and what's going to happen next, and what situation are the characters left in.

"That to me is part of what's exciting about this story. There has always been a little bit of mystery there and a little bit of interpretation, and it's a story that people can talk about after the fact."

https://xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1220712p1.html

Well, congratulations Mr. Hudson you made a pretty unforgettable game with an unforgettable ending... sadly, it is for all the wrong reasons.
to your "spoiler" comment:
Spoiler Spoiler:

in regards to the "5 reasons" I read that right after I finished the game and really gave some insight that I didn't see or think about when going through the ending. I think like most, we were focused on trying to get the "best" therefore didn't really think about some of the things in the "5 reasons"

but yea I really don't like the director's comment on the ending. yea sure make it unforgettable b/c it's so bad that of course fans won't forget it:slap if that's the real ending, I prefer the endings to 1 and 2
Here's a very interesting view point of the ending..which I have to say does make some sense. Perhaps it's true...which means we have not seen the real ending yet.

Don't view if you don't want to see spoilers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynYgr1rqEec
Thanks for posting Jen. I read a comment on a ME forum that was similar to what was said in that video but the video explains it a lot better.
If there is a "real" ending coming...it better be a free DLC or that is just cruel.

I hope there's a "real" ending coming if the one already int he game wasn't it. I'd gladly pay for something good.

but it makes me wonder:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I seriously have to stop reading this thread before I finish this. I know it will spoil something for me. I'm out.

I liked the ending... But then again I liked the ending of BSG too. Was it perfect, no. But I was satisfied.

Back