Marvel's The Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched this again last night and it's still amazing. I absolutely love the soundtrack for it as well. One of the best scores I've heard since TDK.

chadwick-boseman-met-gala-look.jpg

Wished MCU used MB Jordan more efficiently as I really liked his style of delivery. Hate that he's now out of the MCU.

Wished MCU used MB Jordan more efficiently as I really liked his style of delivery. Hate that he's now out of the MCU.

I personally cant stand him. He's an arrogant ass. As is his style of delivery. I won't watch any movie he is in since his comments about fans when he was cast for fant4stic. I won't watch Creed either because of him. And I am a Rocky fan (I-IV anyway). Unfortunately I had to make an exception to see BP. SO glad they killed him off... :yess: Terrible villain. Boring and stereotypical.

I hope you wrote off Harrison Ford then because he’s said a ton worse about fans than MBJ ever has. :lol

Hell there are a ton of directors, actors and comic book creators from your favorite franchises or books who have insulted their fans.

What did MBJ or Ford say? I mean not supporting Woody Alan or Roman Polanski i can understand. Is it that bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wished MCU used MB Jordan more efficiently as I really liked his style of delivery.
I wish his delivery was different. It was very out of place and lacked character.
Then again, that's pretty much his character... :(

I hope you wrote off Harrison Ford then because he’s said a ton worse about fans than MBJ ever has. :lol

Hell there are a ton of directors, actors and comic book creators from your favorite franchises or books who have insulted their fans.

No, its very different. Harrison Ford is a different actor from a different time, and with a totally different personality. And all the others had their reasons for whatever they said I'm sure.

MBJ just comes across as arrogant and cocky. He didn't understand the backlash against the movie or his character. He lashed out like it was personal. He new nothing about the character nor did he take the time to understand why fans were not pleased. The movie was gonna be great cause he was in it.

I have many reasons and examples that would be too long to get into. I can like or dislike whoever I choose and why. I'm sure their are famous people you dislike as well for reasons I would disagree with. Everyone can argue/justify their likes and dislikes. Doesn't mean they are right/wrong.

Besides, I still long for the day the TLJ "lovers" wake up from their blissful dream.... :lol

At least I believe we agree on BP being mediocre & IW being awesome... :hi5:

What did MBJ or Ford say? I mean not supporting Woody Alan or Roman Polanski i can understand. Is it that bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford is just old school and makes fun of nerds/geeks/dorks and their passion for this stuff and how seriously they take it. To him its a role and a paycheck. That's it.

MBJ mocked the backlash fant4stic was getting for it's castings. He even told the press outright, that the fans complaining are basically babies, cause "they are gonna see it anyway". I believe he was dead wrong in that comment. :lol

No offense to MBJ but nothing could have ever saved that FF4 garbage fire. I tried watching that POS a while ago and it was so bad that it made me want to commit self-harm. Had to shut it off after Doom showed up.

No offense to MBJ but nothing could have ever saved that FF4 garbage fire. I tried watching that POS a while ago and it was so bad that it made me want to commit self-harm. Had to shut it off after Doom showed up.

I recorded it off of HBO and it's sitting in my TIVO DVR. Will probably be there forever or for the life of the machine until the HD dies. I don't think I will ever be able to watch it. :lol

The only other comic movie I don't think I will EVER watch is Catwoman. I even tried watching Jonah Hex, and the 2nd Ghost Rider movie. Both wound up getting scanned through and deleted mere moments into watching them.

Damn thought the Blu-ray release was today..but it’s only the digital ..oh well next week :(

Deleted scene at the 3:52 mark should’ve been left in the movie bad decision removing it definately a key plot point plus a great performance from DK.

Actually every deleted scene looks like a keeper which is rare for deleted scenes.

Coogler very well spoken just like Gareth Edwards, Taika and the Russo’s all quality directors.

Except Coogler is the weakest when it comes to action.

Last edited:
Back