Marvel's The Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prophecy+1979+movie+picB.jpg

imageproxy.php

a0265223_19253420.jpg

That jeep always reminded me of the Orca (a little).

John Frankenheimer monster movie.

I tried to watch cannibal compout but amazon deleted it from prime :dunno

They're going to remake it soon bro, trust me. Snikt can write the screenplay and I'll take jye's role as the Toxic Avenger looking dude. :lecture

Actually no, we can bring jye back to do all the dangerous stunts while I'm in the dressing room porking Emilia Clarke. If jye hits his head hard enough during a stunt, his memory on Khev and TLJ might be erased forever. :monkey3

;)

Wow nope.

I remember

The Car
Gargoyles (scared the crap out of me as a kid)

There was a winter snow monster one forgot the name.

Which is the one with the devil dog lol

:lol i really did sat down to eat dinner and put prime and it was taken out recently... i waited too long.

but dont worry ill find it sooner or later

Meh.

Too much characters and too much tech based stuff, not enough spititual contrast and backstory.
Klaue, a very simple but incredibly fun villain, is offed in order to make way for the main villain who has no charm or good motivation.
Lots of really bad shots and poor FX.
Shuri is an awfuly written character and I really didn't like Letitia Wright.
Martin Freeman is a very cool actor but I just cannot see him as a US CIA agent.

Meh.

Too much characters and too much tech based stuff, not enough spititual contrast and backstory.
Klaue, a very simple but incredibly fun villain, is offed in order to make way for the main villain who has no charm or good motivation.
Lots of really bad shots and poor FX.
Shuri is an awfuly written character and I really didn't like Letitia Wright.
Martin Freeman is a very cool actor but I just cannot see him as a US CIA agent.

Snikt is disappointed in you, civilian. You're now dead to him.

:monkey3

Back