Marvel's Iron Fist: The Netflix Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is sooo much like Arrow. :lol

4 in and I like it more than JJ and LC but not even close to DD. I like the brother Meachum.

The fight scenes are pretty bad. You can tell they edit and choreograph around the fact that the main actor can't fight at all.

DD and even AoS really raised the bar of martial arts fight scene on TV

Yea the fighting is pretty bad so far. Everyone moves so slow. Reminded me of the snoozer fight scenes in Haywire.

script I bad too. DD fights are good until you watch the prison fight scene. Choreography is great but the execution is bad. punches are even close it's like 2 feet away. but this is worse for a martial arts show. You can even tell they use a double on pretty simple moves.

There was some bad acting here and there, bad writing here and there, and the fight scenes could definitely been better, but overall, I have to say I thought it was good. Lots of filler like all the Netflix Marvel shows, but I never really got bored with it like I did for the entire last half of Luke Cage.

Based in mid-town Manhattan there should have been more Avengers references around the city. An alien invasion happened a few years ago not far from where the Rand building is. There are people who can fly, a man builds a robotic suit that shoots lasers, a guy can grow three times his size and turns green. I think there should be more reference to the Marvel world they live in. I know the budget is tight, but a news reporter talking about something the Avengers are doing or even mentioning Daredevil and Luke Cage would be nice. And the fight scenes! Uhhhhh, where do I start? This guy is the Iron fist. He's trained not to loose, to be the best. But he fights like someon who just put on a white belt. I think Daredevil was better because it was a guy in a mask and he could be switched out for a trained stuntman. I know they want to show Danny as this great martial artist, but he needs work. And he takes to long to take the bad guys out. These long drawn out fights are for noobs. A trained fighter is taught to take out an enemy in as little moves as possible. He gets hit and cut waaaaay too much to be a master of anything.

Yeah hard to compare a 2 hour movie to a 13 hour movie.
Of course, but you know good and bad when you see it, right? Suicide Squad = BAD. Iron Fist = Pretty good! 10 percent more reviewers prefer the former. **** those guys! I'm starting to believe whatever the supposed conspiracy theories are here. . .wait, you say the conspiracies say it was Disney shills artificially ramping up Marvel ratings? . . .oh. . .

Reminded me of the snoozer fight scenes in Haywire.
Shut your dirty mouth!

Should have really casted a martial arts actor like Scott Adkins or something. So many of them around these days and most even have decent acting skills.

Into the badlands is one show that does martial arts right. They either hire actors who knows martial arts or they actually make those actors trained in some basic martial arts for months before filming.

I have trouble buying Danny rand in this series as a martial arts expert. His punches and kicks are limp and most of the time it doesn't even feels like the goons he beat up actually feels the impact.

I'm on episode 9. They need to fire the person who wrote the script. Finn Jones was miscast and I can't tell if it's his fault or the script writers.

Should have really casted a martial arts actor like Scott Adkins or something. So many of them around these days and most even have decent acting skills.

Into the badlands is one show that does martial arts right. They either hire actors who knows martial arts or they actually make those actors trained in some basic martial arts for months before filming.

I have trouble buying Danny rand in this series as a martial arts expert. His punches and kicks are limp and most of the time it doesn't even feels like the goons he beat up actually feels the impact.

The fight choreography is awful. It feels like danny and connie barely touch anyone and the stunt guys go flying. It's not realistic and really looks fake.

Jye can find a Silver lining in anything :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back