Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put in all the cheat codes to get all the characters and all the powers at full level. My team was usually:

Thor
Deadpool (he never dies)
Wolverine (he also never dies)
Spider-Man or Silver Surfer

You choose those guys and you'll probably never lose

I don't think I lost more than a couple times when I've played no matter who was on the team. But then that's probably more dumb luck than anything because I've never been good at actually doing combos while fighting. I usually just start pushing buttons like a five year old.

Fastball special on X360 with Colossus and Wolvie.
That was pretty cool.
I never tried combos between players on the PS2 version.

my son and I both play it on the Wii, and i haven't found the Hulk on it. I always use Thor, Blade, Dr. Strange, and either Ghost Rider or Luke Cage or Black Panther.

CC

Same here. Cool game, but I always get distracted by the next cool new game that comes out and end up ditching whatever I'm playing - lol!

This thread is rekindling my interest though.... I may just dig Ultimate Alliance back out again. Wish I had the "deluxe" version with all the characters though, gonna have to dig around for some cheat codes!

no cheat codes man....gotta buy the chars from xbox live....or have that new disc...

Same here. Cool game, but I always get distracted by the next cool new game that comes out and end up ditching whatever I'm playing - lol!

This thread is rekindling my interest though.... I may just dig Ultimate Alliance back out again. Wish I had the "deluxe" version with all the characters though, gonna have to dig around for some cheat codes!

My Team:

Wolverine
Iron Man (flying ability makes some things go easier)
Captain America / Thor
Ghost Rider

Not the best choice concerning skills, but they are my favourite characters!

what is the deal with Dr.Strange?

I start to play with him but he is neither so strong nor has special abilites?

Am I doing something wrong?

No, I never got him to work that well either.
I always wanted to use him with the idea that he is a Mage.

Man I've played this game for about year already and completed a few times and I didnt know you could have a sort of tag team combo.

I was controlling The Thing and just trying to grapple someone but ended up picking wolverine and launching him claws first.
Cool lol

Yeah was surprised. Tried picking up other characters but it seems only wolverine worked.

Character combos have been in these types of games for a while, but they're not really documented. It's just one of these things you accidentally stumble upon. I think even X-men Legends had them.

If my videogame backlog wasn't so huge, I'd go back and play this gem again.

FYI, picking up Wolverine and throwing him is caqlled a Fastball Special.
Didn't know others did it, just thought it was with Colossus.

I always went with Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-man and Ghost Rider...

I wish the Sentry was in the game...he pwns everyone...

14892-marvel-zombies_400.jpg

I always went with Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-man and Ghost Rider...

I wish the Sentry was in the game...he pwns everyone...

14892-marvel-zombies_400.jpg

Please, enough with the Sentry love, he's supposed to be this amazing badass. Nearly every scene is him completely static without him doing a thing, even his minseries was boring.

Only time I recall him doing something was flying into space and tearing Carnage apart.

Dont think he's going anywhere soon though :crying. He is the lovechild of Brian Michael Bendis and Joe Quesada

Back