Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just be careful--don't do what I did with this game and use a code to unlock a locked character, which permanently disables all achievements for your gamertag.

:monkey2

tomandshell said:
Just be careful--don't do what I did with this game and use a code to unlock a locked character, which permanently disables all achievements for your gamertag.

I read that you get no achievments before I did the code. I did use 2 of the codes that they said were ok, but didn't use any of the others.

tomandshell said:

Not only did my friend and I do that, we did the level 99 code. When you try to do the individual missions from the base, they are SOOOOO hard because you are level 99. Oh well, it was a great game and I can't wait for the sequel.

tomandshell said:

I used the one for Silver Surfer and still got the achievements.

i haven't decided wether to give this to my son today for his birthday or wait to give it to him on x-mas.

hydrobud said:
i haven't decided wether to give this to my son today for his birthday or wait to give it to him on x-mas.

TODAY!!!! Let him play it a little bit now and then finish over Christmas Break. It takes a long time to play. He probably won't finish it if he plays it after Christmas.

congerking said:
TODAY!!!! Let him play it a little bit now and then finish over Christmas Break. It takes a long time to play. He probably won't finish it if he plays it after Christmas.

i guess today it is. i am interested to see what it looks like on the WII:D

Yeah, you can't hold this game out from him. :lol It really is a lot of fun to play because of the mix of characters you can have.

jlcmsu said:
I used the one for Silver Surfer and still got the achievements.
I think the Silver Surfer and Daredevil were the only ones that didnt lock acheivments.

so what kind of achievements could you have unlocked if you didn't use all the cheat codes? Are they even worth it?

mfoga said:
I think the Silver Surfer and Daredevil were the only ones that didnt lock acheivments.

That may be it then. I still need to go back and replay it to pick up the ones I missed.

What are these codes you speak of? I don't use any codes, I just play. Are you telling me I should actually look at the manual? :rotfl

Fritz said:
What are these codes you speak of? I don't use any codes, I just play. Are you telling me I should actually look at the manual? :rotfl

Depending on where you bought the game some places had codes in them that would unlock a character. The rest I haven't tried.

Hey all, this may be redundant but what are your gamertags so that we can play online. I know they are probably mentioned in this tread somewhere but I am lazy. My gamertag is darth roranus if anyone wants to play sometime.

jlcmsu said:
Josh023 is mine
Sweet. When I get on the box I will add you. Is that how you do it? I am new to this whole Xbox Live thing. Do people just add others as friends and then message each other when it's game time? Hahah I should know these things.

Yeah or you can go to xbox.com and do it there as well. I'll send you one now and you can accept it the next time your on.

Back