Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say what you will about The Amazing Spider-Man 2, but Hans Zimmer's Spider-Man theme music was perfect.

I wish they could use that theme in this movie.

Say what you will about The Amazing Spider-Man 2, but Hans Zimmer's Spider-Man theme music was perfect.

I wish they could use that theme in this movie.

tenor.gif

Well, perfect to me anyway :wink1:

I also loved Elfman's score to Spider-Man.

But to me, the Hans Zimmer theme is to the Spider-Man character as the John Williams theme is to the Superman character. The music transcends the movies and has become totally synonymous with the character.

Like with Elfman's Batman theme. If the solo Batman movie ever sees the light of day, I desperately want the Elfman theme in it. I know this is a long shot :(

They included the Williams theme in Superman Returns, so maybe there is a chance.

Well, perfect to me anyway :wink1:

I also loved Elfman's score to Spider-Man.

But to me, the Hans Zimmer theme is to the Spider-Man character as the John Williams theme is to the Superman character. The music transcends the movies and has become totally synonymous with the character.

I'm a big Spider-Man fan, but I don't find any of the movie themes memorable at all.

These are the only Spidey themes I find memorable. :lol

As much as I'd like to be able to look at Zimmer's theme for ASM2 all by itself, as opposed to judging it based on how abominable the film was, the use of the music in the aforementioned abomination can only leave me thinking...

890514891.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

But it is weird considering that I love some of Zimmer's scores for the POTC films.

Amazing use of those Pug memes Clown haha!

I quite like the James Horner ASM1 theme (Andrew Garfield and the score were the only things I liked about that movie). Spider-man has had some pretty good movie scores so far ... all are way more memorable than any from the MCU.

90s cartoon 'radioactive spiderman' theme tune is my favourite.

Elfman's theme da best.
As much as I love 90's SMTAS and its theme... it's just too 90's.

I quite like the James Horner ASM1 theme.
It's pretty good indeed.
Sounds a bit like Elfman's in some regards... but I actually like it this way.
It felt like a natural evolvement of the theme from Raimi's trilogy.

Typical James Horner so it's pretty damn good.
Unfortunately it's also too melodramatic for "grittier and darker" direction of TASM.

Love this track. Mostly for everything past 2:25

They are using the the spiderman theme for the mcu opening credits. Which I think is very cool!

Those new trailers when the suit is form fitting to Peter and then talking to him like Female Jarvis ( forgot her name ) is the best

I can't believe he ditches this suit. Why does everything created by Stark have to be ditched :gah:

Back