Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A kid given a gift then being forced to be a man.

A coming of age film about a boy bitten by a radioactive insect given amazing powers to thrill the pants off of any girl he wants and yet is scared to tell the one girl he wants how he truly feels. Starring Tony Stark as Ironman.

Dunno why it needed yet another trailer - I'm still looking forward to it though. It looks good to me although clearly not what a few vocal people want for Spiderman and I can understand that.

I just can't muster a single ounce of excitement for this movie. Its Iron Man obsessed. I hated how Tony made Spidey's suit in Civil War. If this studio is so obsessed with Iron Man just make another Iron Man movie.

One thing people must understand is the last 2 spiderman movies were not a financial runaway for sony. Movies are not always just fan service. Iron man is in a very successful franchise which will guarantee (hopefully for them) great returns. Studio is not iron man obsessed. They are money obsessed. If adding him 15-20 minutes in a 2 hour movie ill gladly watch[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah and the Asian market looooooooves ironman. So Spidey for the domestic side and badass armor for the other side of the world.

Who has the strength for another “try” with the Spiderman franchise? Im sure it will be great to place Spiderman in the MCU. Don’t mind IM as he (IMO) is the best thing in the MCU. Only character that interests me except maybe Black Widow…….”how you doing girlfriend..wink wink"

Some of the other MCU films, I will enjoy this movie, but I know already that I won't love it. And how big of a role does Happy play to get a spot in some of the posters?

I definitely don't blame the studio for putting Iron Man in the movie, I'm sure it will make bank doing so. He just feels forced to me. I like Iron Man, I would have much rather had them do another Iron Man movie instead of starting yet another rebooted Spider-Man franchise and adding him in it. It seems Sony couldn't perfect Spidey by themselves, but after seeing these trailers I'm not sure bringing Marvel Studios into it is doing the character any favors either.

Putting Spidey in Civil War entered him in the Disney MCU. Having Stark design his suit knows be of mapped out where they were going with the character. Should his first movie be before his meeting with Stark? Then they would have put in all of that Ben Parker stuff tha's been done so many times before. Placing the story after the Civil War Stark had to be in it to see where Peter goes from there.

I just can't muster a single ounce of excitement for this movie. Its Iron Man obsessed. I hated how Tony made Spidey's suit in Civil War. If this studio is so obsessed with Iron Man just make another Iron Man movie.

MCU has gone full SW in it's reliance on marketing creating the film...IM is key so throw him in big as you can

I think I hated the amazing spiderman 2 sooooo that whatever disney does with him ill be happy lol. Ill just have to watch the whole movie to find out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back