Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea Spider-Man will always be more popular . He's the most bankable hero. Hell without rdj I don't even think iron man would be as big as he is now.

And many former Hot Toys collectors curse him for it to this day.

Iron Man 3 is pretty much the entire reason why Hot Toys has produced 100 different Iron Man figures - if not for the different armors seen on screen for about two seconds each (minus the Mark XLII), they'd probably only make the one or two armors that he has in each film, LOL.

Why what's wrong with the original?

There is no original version, unless you're referring to The Avengers version. HT was originally going to release a figure based on Loki's appearance in the first Thor movie, but cancelled it since The Avengers version was announced right when the Thor 1 version would have been released. Loki's look in A1 is my favorite look for the character and I'm extremely happy to have that figure in my collection. :yess: But I'd be nice to have the Thor 1 version since they also did TDW version of Loki.

Attached below is the Thor 1 Loki prototype by HT.

4476c0dbbdeb934214c478e12090f24e-d4hcb8k.jpg

damn this movie looks more and more bland the more I see of it. Such a shame for such a great character. Bring back raimi please, we need more of the magic from the originals.

One of my biggest qualms is how he's wearing a technically advanced suit, instead of something he made himself. I know at some point in the film he's wearing sweatpants or whatever, but a built in AI telling him how he can better use his webshooters instead of his own skill set and intelligence? It takes away a big part of who Peter is.

That bugs me as well. BUT I think they will have him beat Old Geezer Batman without those fancy features and he determines for himself that he doesn't need the special suit and then goes on to make everything on his own. As it should be.

If they don't, I'm siding with David Ayer. **** Marvel.

Back