Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sony in charge of marketing. Shoving iron man down our throats to be different. We know it's set in the mcu

Hahahah yeah in general. Forums and youtube. Too much iron man this peter at school that. Just wondering if everyone will see this opening night either way haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahah yeah in general. Forums and youtube. Too much iron man this peter at school that. Just wondering if everyone will see this opening night either way haha

Yea people who complain usually will see it anyway. I see a lot of iron man this abd that but I see people still hyped. The shh boards don't really like the new direction tho. Hell im skeptical but I'll definitely watch it. Spidey is my favorite superhero

Yea people who complain usually will see it anyway. I see a lot of iron man this abd that but I see people still hyped. The shh boards don't really like the new direction tho. Hell im skeptical but I'll definitely watch it. Spidey is my favorite superhero

Yup!

If you don't see a new Spiderman movie opening night you can just hand in your geek credentials.

IMG_7832.JPG

If you don't see a new Spiderman movie opening night you can just hand in your geek credentials.

Any comic book or movie fan will see this just to complain about how bad it is or rave about how it's the BEST SPIDEY EVAH!!!!!

OMG like why do you guys have to keep coming in here trolling like why can't you just ignore this movie instead of talking crap against it like I just want good vibes only in this thread like disney marvel movies are so fun and rad and like you guys are all grouchy and cynical and like ruin it for the rest of us. smh smd

Spider-Man Homecoming Staring Iron Man. Special Guest Appearance by Spider-Man. Marvel Brings Their Boy Home!
Iron Man sells boatloads of tickets. I'm so sure of its success, that if this Spidey + Iron Man film doesn't bring in a billion dollars. . .Khev will leave the forum forever.

The should call this movie Spider-Boy. Or Spider-beta male, or Spider-Millennial, Or Spider-adolescence.

We've seen young Peter how many times now? And Raimi did it good enough. Wake me when we get a Spider-MAN Movie.(30 years old+) God this character needs a Batman Begins type reboot.

My favorite Superhero being wasted time after time.
Though each iteration has had him in high school, neither of the previous attempts spent all that much time there. Just the first films of each. I would look forward to a longer focus on Peter in high school. The vast majority of the iconic Spidey stories in the comic come from that time period. And apart from stuff casual fans don't know about like Superboy and early X-Men in the comics, no other A-level superhero has such a focus on his adolescence. This is part of what sets Spidey apart. So, I HOPE THEY NEVER SHOW HIM AS AN ADULT AGAIN.

Tc0Zp2C.png

They want the asian audience.
They want the American audience, as well.

https://www.theverge.com/2013/5/6/4...econd-highest-box-office-opening-weekend-ever

Hands down, one of the worst posters I have ever seen.
It really is terrible. Marvel Studios and WB are in close running for the most terrible movie posters on the planet contest.

That poster's just some oldschool ****. Not good, and probably intentionally kitschy, but I've seen much, much worse. My favorite recent "worst" is the TDKR Michael "Bane" Jackson dance-off Imax banner.

TDKR-banner-31.jpg

jrqQx.gif
Damn. Now I need a Bane to pose with my "Beat It" MJ figure.

Qzrh3KE.gif

OMG like why do you guys have to keep coming in here trolling like why can't you just ignore this movie instead of talking crap against it like I just want good vibes only in this thread like disney marvel movies are so fun and rad and like you guys are all grouchy and cynical and like ruin it for the rest of us. smh smd
Don't make me lay the smack down on you like I was a guy with a stick, and you were a Stormtrooper.

wibFtQi.gif

Back