Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL: Marvel Studios Spider-Man

If they do college Spidey how would they explain where he was during the first Avengers?
It doesn't matter? None of the prior SM movies are canon so he could have just been a regular kid during that time. They're free to introduce him however they want now. I'm sure they aren't going to give us yet another origin story for him.

:lol correction:

Four future installments in the Marvel Cinematic Universe have received new release dates through 2019, including Thor’s next solo adventure as well as the first films for Black Panther, Captain Marvel and the Inhumans!

Marvel’s “Thor: Ragnarok” will hit theaters November 3, 2017. The following year, Marvel’s “Black Panther” will make its way to theaters on July 6, 2018, and Marvel’s “Captain Marvel” on November 2, 2018. Finally, Marvel’s “Inhumans” will now debut in theaters July 12, 2019.

The previously announced dates for Marvel’s “Avengers: Infinity War Part 1” and “Avengers: Infinity War Part 2” on May 4, 2018 and May 3, 2019, respectively, remain unchanged.

Stay tuned to Marvel.com for the latest on the Marvel Cinematic Universe as it breaks!

More on Marvel.com: Marvel Studios Schedules New Release Dates for 4 Films | News | Marvel.com

Everybody wins... except for Andrew Garfield, I guess.

He doesn’t have to star in the sequel to one of the worst superhero movies ever, and he just got casted as lead in a Scorsese film, this was probably the best thing that could have happened to him.

Yes I'm trolling, a teen Spiderman, psh, preposterous.

:lol :lol :lol

If only it would be much easier to get at least Wolverine to appear in a future Marvel movie...

Feige said they wanted to move past the origin, so the first Spidey film wouldn't be that. That doesn't mean he didn't get his powers in high school they'd just have to figure out why he wasn't involved in the Avengers fight and how he kept under the radar from other heroes/SHIELD. Which isn't that difficult.

IF they wanted to keep continuity they could make Richard/Mary Parker SHIELD agents killed by Hydra and so that's clears up the weird parent thing that has developed from Webb's tenure AND use the death of Gwen as the catalyst for why he'd enlist on Tony's side....but I doubt it

He doesn’t have to star in the sequel to one of the worst superhero movies ever, and he just got casted as lead in a Scorsese film, this was probably the best thing that could have happened to him.

:lol :lol :lol

I was coming from the point that Garfield isn't in the plans for this Marvel-Sony team up. Totally not talking about the sequel of the franchise, but the Marvel movie/s Spidey would appear in and in the new Spidey franchise Sony would produce.

So are they putting him on civil war?if he isn't in that movie of rather them not even put him in the marvel verse.at this point I would rather they move civil war back to include spidey,even if they canceled it all together and went with a different story for cap 3 then used it in cap 4 or iron man 4.

yeah pls no more origin stories, but at least have him get his powers canonically recentely, because it would be stupid if he was around and nobody, including SHIELD noticed a wall crawling brightly dressed crime fighter, SHIELD already looks dumb enough due to the tv show.

So that would mean a younger spiderman, and I mean actually young, not a 30 year old who kinda lookz like a teenager, enough of that.
With Spidey news, Black Widow and Hawkeye just became even more useless [emoji38]
Haha pretty much

OFFICIAL: Marvel Studios Spider-Man

I let out the loudest "Woo Hoo!" when I heard the news as I was driving home. Marvel's most iconic hero finally comes home! I cannot wait to see what MS has planned. But I hope they stick with Peter Parker and not Miles Morales.

I also hope BP's role in Civil War isn't diminished if Spidey is slated to be in the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I just sold my ASM2 HT figure. Bring on the "true" MCU Spidey! :rock

l4BxUj4.jpg

The have something in common now.

Such great news. Love the MCU, and this just makes it better. Now negotiate with FOX to get Hugh Jackman and it will perfect. :lol

Sideshow should capitalize on this quick and fast track the pre-order for the Spider-man PF now! :tap
An ES of 10,000? Day one sell out no problem. :lol

Back