Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL: Marvel Studios Spider-Man

Pretty much what everyone said here. Spidey films look to be 100% Sony WITH Feige producing to keep them in the general realm of the MCU but Marvel heroes can now cameo into Spider-Man films, I'd bet Nick Fury would be first. Marvel Studios can now use and utilize Spider-Man in their own films and be completely controlled by Feige and their squad.

According to Feige they want an older a Spider-Man one who is college aged or slightly older and skip the high school stuff but Garfield is out. Look for Spider-Man to play in his late 20s/early 30s. I would imagine that Captain America 3 would be the first MCU appearance of Spidey as originally planned.

Kinda funny that it's phrased as "bringing Marvel into the Spider-Man universe", when it's totally the other way around. The release must have been written by Sony.

Both Tobey and Andrew will be out, like posted above Feige made it clear a while back that Marvel Studios wants a fresh slate and to build their own version. I'm betting they've got someone in mind already given the way the announcement is structured. They just need the face and the costuming, the rest has time to come together for Spidey's solo adventure.

05n373V.jpg

Logan Lerman (Perks of Being a Wallflower/Fury) might make a good Parker.
I see everyone saying Lerman right now as the new Parker.

logan_lerman_as_mcu_s_spider_man_by_timetravel6000v2-d8a7cj5.jpg

I just hope they bring back JK Simons. I can't see anyone else playing Jameson better than him.

Logan Lerman (Perks of Being a Wallflower/Fury) might make a good Parker.

His name has popped up a lot in rumors along with a few others like Anton Yelchin.

Logan Lerman would be a major downgrade after having two great actors play Spiderman.

Marvel films are being shuffled. New release dates for Thor 3, Black Panther, Doctor Strange and Inhumans have been posted. Sounds specifically to make room for the first new Spider-Man solo film.

If they do college Spidey how would they explain where he was during the first Avengers?

Back