Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And as bad as that was it’s still better than what The Rock is doing.

EeJFPnM.gif

Must take you at your word, you guys think Spiderman 2 is a great movie.

One of the greatest sequels ever made, imo.

Sorry DiFab but Spiderman Homeboy > Spidey 3.

Sure harry’s death gets me all the time but the rest of that movie is a mess.

SP3 may have sucked and retconned Uncle Ben's death, but atleast that Spider-Man threw punches, had decent action scenes and actually had an Uncle Ben. In the end, even Harry Osborn was a better friend than the fat kid.

Opinion disregarded, our love fest is over Jye.

tenor.gif

SP3 may have sucked and retconned Uncle Ben's death, but atleast that Spider-Man threw punches, had decent action scenes and actually had an Uncle Ben. In the end, even Harry Osborn was a better friend than the fat kid.

tenor.gif

I hate seeing domestic squabbles. Please don't beak JYE's heart. He could be like Taylor Swift and immortalize you in a photoshop

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Dwayne Johnson is a likable guy but he hasn't played a single character that was even as memorable as "Thunderlips" let alone Rocky, Rambo, Conan, Terminator, Dutch, Quaid, etc.

He led off with The Scorping King which was basically his "Mr. Freeze." :lol

Wait...you mean to tell me that the Tooth Fairy wasn't memorable?

giphy.gif
:monkey3

Back