Marvel Studios 10 Year Anniversary HT Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seemed appropriate. It was that or Die-Cast Mark VII sixth scale. But we've had three of the original suits announced in the last few months as die-cast, so for me as 'iconic' (most overused word on these forums) and good looking as the VII is, the III really started it all for the MCU, and quarter scale just seems more impactful for 10 Year Anniversary..

It seemed appropriate. It was that or Die-Cast Mark VII sixth scale. But we've had three of the original suits announced in the last few months as die-cast, so for me as 'iconic' (most overused word on these forums) and good looking as the VII is, the III really started it all for the MCU, and quarter scale just seems more impactful for 10 Year Anniversary..

Makes sense. I figured they would do the mk7 in 1/4 or 1/6 first. Given they have done this suit a few times. But, your point makes sense.

Diecast Mark 7 I predict will be MMS500.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Enough Iron Man. Redo Cap and Thor from their first films.

:goodpost: totally agree. Thor's costume from the first film was very streamlined and form fitting. Simple but elegant. As his costume evolved, its become more bulky and extravagant. I always thought it deserved another swing from HT. And a 2.0 Thor would be the perfect excuse to finally give us Loki in his first costume.

The Cap figure still looks very impressive (except for the head sculpt) I thought for sure after the Golden Age figure they would go back and do the original but still waiting

Back