Marvel Studios 10 Year Anniversary HT Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd imagine an Iron Monger 2.0 would have die-cast supports/parts. They pulled it off with the heavier Hulkbuster. Iron Monger is just another walk in the park for them now.

I'd love to see

- IM Mk II with swap out / clip on iced up panels. Ideally QS
- Lady Sif
- Nebula
- Vulture
- Hammer drones
- Kaecilius

A skinny "enlistment" Steve Rogers and post Super-Soldier Serum 2-pack would be fun.

I'd love to see

- IM Mk II with swap out / clip on iced up panels. Ideally QS
- Lady Sif
- Nebula
- Vulture
- Hammer drones
- Kaecilius

Xensation Collectibles made a Zealot Sorcerer (Kaecilius) and Master One(Ancient One) figures since Hot Toys didn’t

from the other thread I made before I saw this one hhehehe.....

Imagine the possibilities.

We could get an WW2 Bucky or an pre serum Captain America. Peggy Carter could finally get a figure. Lady Sif or any of the Warriors Three. Ronan The Accuser. Sharon Carter. The once teased Crossbones and YellowJacket. It would also give Hot Toys more of a reason to do characters we want that may not have otherwise had a shot like some of the supporting cast of Black Panther. I'm sure we can get a redo on some more Iron Mans or maybe a upgraded Iron Man 2 Black Widow.

One thing I don't care about is just another Iron Man unless they get really weirdly specific with it. Maybe a Tony Stark in his business suit pre kidnapping from the first Iron Man. Or go nuttier and do the captive Tony in the cave. An Obediah Stane figure.

HT growth is related with Iron Man/Tony Stark/ RDJ popularity.

So... MK7 DC with a ton of acessories including full battle damaged options is a natural choice.

One thing I don't care about is just another Iron Man unless they get really weirdly specific with it. Maybe a Tony Stark in his business suit pre kidnapping from the first Iron Man. Or go nuttier and do the captive Tony in the cave. An Obediah Stane figure.
How about scarred / damaged race track Tony with clip-on Mk V pieces (similar to the Mk 42 pieces with the IM 3 Tony)?

I hope HT release their open MK7 which they showed before... :pray:

Iron_Open.JPG

Most probably HT will produce some useless and repainted Iron Man figures. Do not set great store by them.

Back