Marvel Studios 10 Year Anniversary HT Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vulture with LED eyes and an optional Michael Keaton head.

Logan Marshall-Green Shocker.

Eric Bana Hulk.

BD Tobey Spidey with ripped mask (two-pack with Green Goblin).

Surtur.

As far as reissue goes, the one thing that makes the most sense are the hall of armor pieces, since people need to buy more decks for each new movie suit that comes out.

Its pretty crazy how HT ironman figures tend to depreciating in price nowadays, while the hall of armor pieces goes for crazy prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as reissue goes, the one thing that makes the most sense are the hall of armor pieces, since people need to buy more decks for each new movie suit that comes out.

Its pretty crazy how HT ironman figures tend to depreciating in price nowadays, while the hall of armor pieces goes for crazy prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy prices huh? How much they going for nowadays?

Crazy prices huh? How much they going for nowadays?

I always see the 4x set going for around $800 to $1000, they really aren't worth that price, but the thing is, i have 8x deck and i wouldn't sell them even at those prices. Because people who do HoA displays are only going to need more and more decks for the new suits. Its not like with the actual figures where you can sell off a mk VI and still get a mk 43. With HoA pieces a lot of people are simply not selling them so you don't see many used ones in the market.

Pre-serum Steve. The little guy with the big heart.

Burning Soul is working on a WWII Peggy Carter, but I would not say no to more versions of this iconic character.

Any and all of the Howling Commandos.

Bucky Barnes - in uniform, as a Howling Commando, any way I can get him.

Howard Stark. Although if someone does a Preacher head, I'd do my own custom!

Happy Hogan! He's been around since day one, and there's no action figure love?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm gonna hop along with everyone else and say that if we're getting anything it's a MK 3 re-release be it 1/4 scale or not. The only other figure I'd see being made for this event is a 1/4 Cap from TFA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

It started with Tony and Iron Man, Iron Man sells, and the Mk45 quarter scale is currently the most intricately posable figure to day (of either scale), correct?...

1:4 Mark III would be a winner...

An ultimate DX Iron Man/ Tony Stark or a 1:4 scale Mk 3 seems most logical to me.

Howard The Duck.

/thread

61D070CA-89EE-4233-A59D-F7B3B1255766.jpg

I think a re release of Thor with his helmet and an actual release of Loki from the first film.

A new version of TFA Cap and Peggy Carter and Bucky.

I think that's about it. I wouldn't want any figures from the first Avenger film at all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Those would be my picks as well. Any one of those would be fantastic! :pray:

Burning Soul is working on a WWII Peggy Carter, but I would not say no to more versions of this iconic character.

Any and all of the Howling Commandos.

Bucky Barnes - in uniform, as a Howling Commando, any way I can get him.

Where did you see this about Peggy from Burning Soul? I've only been able to find pictures of an old head sculpt from months ago.

Also, there was a custom run of Howling Commandos Bucky a few months ago over in the customs section of the forum. I didn't really follow the threads, but you might be able to see if you can still get in on them.

Where did you see this about Peggy from Burning Soul? I've only been able to find pictures of an old head sculpt from months ago.

Also, there was a custom run of Howling Commandos Bucky a few months ago over in the customs section of the forum. I didn't really follow the threads, but you might be able to see if you can still get in on them.
I follow Burning Soul on Instagram. And Giantoy confirmed the uniform is coming. So, while not a completed figure, the component parts for Peggy Carter are on the way.

And yes, I'm one of the folks who bought into HC Bucky. I'd still like to see the character get more than just the Winter Soldier.

I follow Burning Soul on Instagram. And Giantoy confirmed the uniform is coming. So, while not a completed figure, the component parts for Peggy Carter are on the way.

And yes, I'm one of the folks who bought into HC Bucky. I'd still like to see the character get more than just the Winter Soldier.

Thanks! I couldn't find anything on my Google search and didn't think to check out the social networks... :slap I'll wait to see the finished production version, but the Peggy figure's looking promising so far.

Back